Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

since all get crowded :D  we just open 2nd stall section for you...   since all stalls full on highway area

afkmc2.jpg

• Like 1

nice team work on hots tower at glasshollow market local... 

2j8f2f.jpgk3xtz.jpg

special tnx to Age   Chaswoods   Quijonn  and   Tallios   for donating materials and time

Edited by RockyBalboa

zazz's smithery will soon be placing a merchant over there. Selling 90ql smithery items (tools,weapons,shields)

• Like 1

AND JBERGS WHATEVERMABOBS. THAT MEANS WHATEVER I JUST FELT LIKE MAKING.

• Like 2

Nice to hear that... Pick free stall at our epic marker... if someone can supply plate armor is more then welcome to take that part of sales....

have to say i was just by your market for the 3rd time since it's opening..truly amazing.  looks like a real bizarre/market/ has an awesome cross section of items for everyone from beginner to experienced player..prices are great overall within only a couple high priced ones.  the layout is amazing.  i'd like to know who made the bluegreen dye for the lamps near the pylon and harbor..i want that dye ..pm me i'd be interested in purchasing some

dye work made from Silakka witch are top ql u can get on market....  every single silver worth of it...

Edited by RockyBalboa

dont forget to vote your favorite place for christmas impalong!

>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/110477-christmas-impalong-submissions-freedom-isles/

Just added a merchant with ql 90 oaken mallets and ropetools :) Can be found under name Carpentry!

was needed and tnx...  there is market left also for plate armor and bows...if somene feel good to come around :P

more stalls made and more merchants arrive already....  so get your free spot before all full!!! :D

SOME NEWS FROM GLASSHOLLOW MARKET :)

This weekend in Glasshollow was very busy. The whole community started to build a colossus of Vynora. The new idea was very exciting and a lot of people rushed to help. Under the command of Rockybalboa many people busily put the needed materials to the colossus. Brick by brick, clay after clay ... we worked laboriously and persistently. Hour after hour, in broad daylight and in the dark, in the sun, rain and fog. Autumn passed into winter ... Two days of hard and ceaseless work. Work went smoothly and quickly. We joked and laughed a lot .. also there were a lot of drums ... but no luck this time.

But the main thing was how great the community can work together and how many people were willing to devote their time and commitment.

Special thanks for the hard work and excellent company for Rockybalboa, Menachem, Quijonn, Morbeavus, Jola, Age (Agex, Agexi and Agev too), Grimdow, Russwoods, Wulfrik and me .... Irbiska. I hope that I have not forgotten anyone.

GkPkn5B.jpg

T5k7Shd.jpg

ejJvnoc.jpg

ZPcKsCh.jpg

F6dJVjK.jpg

• Like 3

Good looking crew! It's fun to hear about community gatherings.