Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

back to top 100th post here :D   

only 5 empty market stalls left at market before we are full again :P

This market is great Rocky and growing every day. Very impressive!

tnx alot we all do our best :D   and bump for 10000 views of this topic :D

I was doing some travelling and stopped by Glasshollow for the first time. It's like going to a shopping mall. By the time I had reviewed most of the merchants, I had forgotten where I saw the tool I wanted.

Very impressive. Congrats.

Added my merchant today, on the docks (name is Stargrace), has some supreme small chests and seryll etc on it. :) Lovely place! 

2 merchants removed with bad stock or no stock left, so 2 more free stalls for your merchant!

Weekly bump ... Market full again will remove 1or 2 bad stocked today...

I just wanted to note that the signs leading to the clay pit need to be updated to account for the bridge. Right now they lead way up to the east, around a horseshoe and back, and the clay pit ends up being pretty much straight across the bridge from the market.

It was a very long walk at the speed of dragging a cart that wasn't really necessary. ;-)

As soon as I am capable, I will correct this first. Certain details are nearly settled, according to my arrangement with the original Rocky. Thanks for the hint. I had not realized this.

Glad to help. I figured it might not be noticed among all the other details. Welcome, by the way. :) 

The only open trader stall is in the Dragon section, until some more open up. Still a couple more bridges underway, so watch your step!

bump for new owner who do his best

Impressive as always, but silly me, I couldn't find the token.  Had to run to a neighboring deed to get cash.  As I ended up buying a lot of items, that meant many trips.  Was quite annoying.  Where is the token?  Looked all over.  A sign by the central fountain pointing the direction would be nice.  Maybe it was just a graphics glitch for me or something, I don't know.

Where is the token?  Looked all over.  A sign by the central fountain pointing the direction would be nice.

My apologies, I placed that very fountain over the token last night, although it is still visible and fully accessible (I just placed an info sign in the fountain-token, thanks). I have just added a new feature in the market that will allow for visitors to write and post their own ads or messages for anyone to read! I will create a new thread promoting this system very shortly.

The concept:

-There is now a fountain in the center of the market, along with the token and mailbox.

-There is now a red cart about six tiles from this fountain which contains reed pens, papyrus sheets, and a barrel of dye

-Players may post their own WTB/WTS or work ads in the fountain (Be sure to rename your sheet so people know what to read!)

-Anyone with a personal merchant in the market may request a rename for their market stall. The request papyrus may serve as an ad in itself

NOTE: The ornate fountain next to the red cart may be the future location for this 'message board' (current location promotes awareness of new message system)