Sign in to follow this  
dapperdan

Change body appearance according to body char.

This is probably already being worked on but i would like to see my character getting bigger and more muscled as my body stats go up.

Also a sheathe for my sword and my shield would be great thanks mister rolf

Edited by dapperdan

please no......

All my chars are over 55.....and I prefer speed, agility, ect.  I hate being "strong",,,,

Only if this was optional.

No thanks, I don't really fancy looking like the Governator

Well thas just because ur dumb

Well thas just because ur dumb

Rude much?

Anyways, onto the topic at hand. No, I dislike having visible differences, same as having visible quality changes. I don't want to have to take the time to get everything up to the max just so I can get a good visual look when I shouldn't have to. It's fine as it is.

• Like 2

Only if they would become optional when using the Mirror, otherwise, nopes!

Okay, lets think this through.

I can perfectly understand people who would want this option, but it would mean a hell of a lot of coding for the devs.

Even if it was only a 2-step thing, above or below 50 body strength, the devs would have to have 2 new body types, (male and female) create new models for all the different possible armours so they fit the new body types (believe me, stretch graphics would look horrible) and recode the placements for all the equipable items and crafting items we can hold, and if you couldn't turn it off, women would look damn silly in these summer dresses they want so much which I personally believe will come in at the same time as fur coats if at all.

But what you're asking for is at least a multi-stage process if not a percentage based system. That's not a realistic request of our graphics team. Way too much coding for something that is meant to be aesthetic, but will affect PvP by making you a bigger target, so playerbase resistance therefore they'd HAVE to make it optional. A hell of a lot of coding for something most people won't use is just not an efficient use of their time.

Sorry, but I don't think this one is going anywhere.

+1 to sword sheaths though. :D

No. I'd prefer it if bodies were customizable.

PS. Enjoy the muscle lady characters

It's a cute idea, but honestly the appearance of characters should be left in the hands of the player directly.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

while I'd like to be able to make my char taller shorter or have some ability to change body type - I want the ability to choose not be chosen for