Sign in to follow this  
Alexliltoe

Trading and Shipping in Xanadu Lomere Region!

Got something so Sell?

Need gold, silver, iron, copper, tin, lead, zink or any other ores?

Horses, pigs or other animals? (note, currently in short supply on everything but pigs)

Tools? I can even get you tools, enchanted or unenchanted in a range of quality!

I trade in almost all goods, in a variety of Quality from 1QL to max 90QL. I will find what you need and make sure you get it delivered to your settlement.

I'm always looking for the best prices, and travel constantly, so if you're selling something in the Lomere region let me know!

As I'm traveling so much I'm also glad to provide shipping for already sold goods.

May transport outside of the Lomere region, but additional charges may apply.

Feel free to post here with details, or contact me in-game @ Alexliltoe. Quotes given at time of contact.

Edited by Alexliltoe

Are you buying basic processed resources like bricks, planks, maybe dirt?

Also if you do, what are your buying prices?

Are you buying basic processed resources like bricks, planks, maybe dirt?

Also if you do, what are your buying prices?

Basically I'm gathering prices for resale. If I find a buyer I'll contact whoever is the most convenient by price and location. Basically as long as I can either get a commission, or sell to the buyer at a slight mark up, I will buy anything.

I have a supplier for bricks, but given how heavy they are I may choose someone who's closer to the seller. Planks I could get overseas, which isn't ideal so that I might be able to find. Dirt, if high quality, I might be able to sell to people making piles.

Basically what I do is find people business from people who spend more time in game than in the forums, or who don't even consider the idea that they could buy the resources they need. Ultimately anything could potentially sell.

current needs:

Buying bricks at 1000 bricks for 1s. Probably looking at up to 10k bricks, so no lack of work there. 

Selling Enchanted "Used" 70ql Pickaxe (actually 69ql) for 70c. WoA 52, CoC 47.

Selling Enchanted 70ql Stone Chisel for 80c. WoA 75, CoC 54

Up to 60ql Copper readily available as well. Most other goods obtainable with some delay.

As always looking for orders on goods and 

Can meet anywhere in Lomere region. PM me @ Alexliltoe

Edited by Alexliltoe

Hazzah, gems filled!

now looking for high level miner to mine Very Good vein. Willing to rent out mine, pay to fill high ql orders (currently none), or work out arrangement to split ore.

Also seeking workers able and willing to work hard. Creating a list of trusted workers. Contact me for more info.

Note that, due to vacations, tools are a bit more difficult to obtain at the moment and there may be some delays in orders.

Also now selling sprouts @ 1c per 2 sprouts, or 1c full service per successfully planted tree. All sprouts are BSBed, and usually averaged around 20ql, give or take.

Rare Frying Pan also currently available. Selling @3s, and be mailed COD. SOLD

Edited by Alexliltoe

Rare Forge - 12s (requires transportation arrangements until I can get my strength up. Willing to sell, but currently not eager. May sell for less in a few months.)

3 diamonds - 25ql, 26ql and 27ql. Selling at 40c each, first come first served.

hi i produce bulk goods,bricks,planks ect and i am looking for a distributor to supply to thank you my in game name is mathob   

hi my name is mathob and i am looking for some work i can do planks bricks iron ect plz plz pm me mathob thanks

Hey

I'm based in S9 Xanadu (Newspring island)

I'm looking to buy 50 sprouts, either planted or 100 not planted

Are they firwood?

I have 1.5k dirt could exchange or the money, message me on here. Thanks

hi have you got any work i make planks rock bricks ect my game name is mathob thank you

hi have you got any work i make planks rock bricks ect my game name is mathob thank you

No work at the moment I'm afraid. Taking a short break, so may not be any for awhile