Sign in to follow this  
Seara

Dismissal of merchants should have a confimation screen

Currently, if you miss-click on the Dismiss option, and press Send, the merchant and all goods they may have on them are gone.   It does not help that the check-box is right next to the Manage Prices check-box.

This process really needs a warning / confirmation screen to prevent inadvertent dismissals and loss of goods.

Added

Even moving the Dismiss check-box to the bottom, and adding a 2nd check-box (Yes, I really want to dismiss) would be acceptable.

• Like 5

+1 - I was scared a couple times in the past and will be scared every time i manage prices. 

+1 this just happened to me and NEED TO HAPPEN, I just lost over 50s of high enchanted tools/weps/gear and am not happy about it because at this point they are considered "deleted items" and are not trackable and only Rolf seems to be able to do anything.

Please please at this rolf it will save everyone with losing all of their items.

lost 2s worth of crap on first merchant when i was still a new player.

+1

+1 someone lost 1g++ items cause this simple silly thing >.<

seems like a simple edit - can not disband merchant unless empty - could be added would fix the problem

• Like 2

###### YES. "Take all of the item's with them!" as in will have the items when they place them back down? FUCKNOPE DELETED. -_- Soo much anger.