Sign in to follow this  
Sveta

Semi-New Player Looking for Active Village [please close]

Hello! My name is Sveta, 20, and I'm looking for a new village to call home!

I'm relatively new as I've only been playing for about a month, but I am active and willing to learn. I am currently focusing on animal husbandry and my account has premium and will continue to have it. I am willing to help out with any projects or other villagers wherever I end up. Ideally, I would love to be able to bring at least three of my current stock of horses (2 5 speeds and 4 speed + spark). I am looking for a mature, active community with friendly members!

Feel free to message me here or in-game(Sveta) with any questions (or just to chat)! Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Edited by Sveta

I could probably take you in on my deed in xanadu if you'd like to come, I've been looking for a single villager for a while now -- although it would mean you'd have to sell your horses before coming to xanadu.

Anyways, my deed is a 50x50, names "Wilburh's Hinterlands", located at e11 on xanadu, currently only populated by me. I've been looking for a single villager so as to not get too lonely, while not having an overpopulated town. If you'd like to join feel free to contact me.

Edited by williamwierd