Sign in to follow this  
conmcb25

Xanadu Map Dump?

I think we might get all new mapdumps at the same time for every server

Edited by silakka

Hope we get one soon. Get a mapdump for Xanadu then a proper community map can be made for the server :)

I think we should get one...we already have the basic one so why not

Map dump would be nice, but the current community map even though in PDF and using the in-game style map works quite well.

IMO, quarterly or monthly map dumps of all the servers would be pretty awesome just to see the land change over time.

• Like 6

Would be rather cool to have a double mapdump.... "brand spanking new" and "updated one" just to see the damag....... progress made. 

• Like 3

Would be rather cool to have a double mapdump.... "brand spanking new" and "updated one" just to see the damag....... progress made. 

I'm pleased to say there isn't a single road, landscape scar or noticable terraform change on my big deeds, with the exception of 2 tiny buildings for beds and basic storage.  I would not even have those if beds could be set up in mines.

Have another deed with a minor terraform in process, but in a few weeks, you won't even know I was there.  Something about Xanadu makes me want to preserve it.

Please do a 1 tile per a pixel map dump, like the other servers!

Also, do monthly standard projection maps ( don't know the proper name for the camera-angle/ light source used).

Even better!

Do monthly dumps of both height map and a top down pixel per tile map. It would be so cool if we could add roads and deeds to a top down map and then apply proper terrain deformations using the height map and camera angle. Being able to rotate the camera to different perspectives would be nice. 

Would love this as well as I still don't know where the heck I am

As Redbaron said, all servers will get new mapdumps, so all we have to do is wait.