Sign in to follow this  
Kratk

Hippie Villa welcoming new citizens.

2393-PLUR.png

Greetings brothers and sisters,we,the citizens of Hippie Villa,a growing deed in J19 lakeside invite you to join us,there is plenty of space for everyone,we are looking active players.

Theese days 2 Hippies Roam the lakeside shores of Hippie's Villa daily:

-Kratk(Mayor)

-Ragingquitter(Miner/Bs)

Hippie Villa Size its 45x17 Tiles at the moment. And we've got a Guardtower at our deed entrance,and a Road Leading Directly to Greymead (Thanks SSA and Geode).a mine with plenty of iron(expanding) and our docks are nearly done.

,feel free to ask for any info,/t Kratk  in game or pass by and visit us. B)  Namaste.  B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deed is suffering major terraforming,Will later post deed photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Kratk

-Removed-

Edited by Wempy
  • Like 1

Are farmers allowed to grow anything besides wemp?

Is it okay to keep cattle/pigs, or is everyone vegan?

Do you have a communal smelting pot to put your weapons in when you join?

Is everyone sharing a bed?

Do you get manhandled away by the tower guards for lounging around regularly?

Is grinding forbidden in your village?

I just want to know if this is the real thing or just some artificial flavoring. :)

Edited by Marshlander

Were Libertarians.Were people.We're wurmians. Live here,follow the peace paths,be social, do your things as u'd like them done,work on your personal space,work on the deed,go exploring, just play and get fun, no need to be under a strict array of rules.And the most important,be social.

Edited by Kratk
  • Like 1

-Removed-

Edited by Wempy
  • Like 1

I'd like to state that the village leader Kratk even though i thought he was a good friend, is a very impatient, emotional, and bad leader, due to his anger issues he brings in-game from his life and takes it out on fellow villagers.

I am no longer a part of this village due to this, I would advice all against it, not because I left but because the village leader uses you.
That is all, I mean to create no drama nor to disrespect no one, I'm merely updating my opinion on this village due to self experiences.

-Wempy

• Like 1

You're the one who  acts agressive and insultuous towards everyone who has the minimum against you. I won't ever trust you again Wempy, you're the wrong one if you didn't notice you were the one thinking only you matter ;) Glad to have you off,since you were kind of problematic . Gluck trying to make me look like a bad guy. Sincerely Kratk.o/

Edited by Kratk