Sign in to follow this  
Rosie

Allow ownership of Large Magical Chests to be transferred

Making crocodiles sound like lawnmowers is clearly more important Rosie! :D

That's a point: Lawnmowers eat grass... so if crocs are to sound like lawnmowers, they should also graze. It would make breeding champ crocs much easier. Thanks.

Srsly tho... my chest... Would be great if I could move it...

the only way I can even give this a +1 is if the original owner transferes ownership . you should not be allowed to load it into a cart to transfer the ownership . if you don't own it then it stays where its at

• Like 1

the only way I can even give this a +1 is if the original owner transferes ownership . you should not be allowed to load it into a cart to transfer the ownership . if you don't own it then it stays where its at

That's all I'm asking :)

Transfer ownership like you can with a boat, for example

Edited by Rosie

Nearly a year, 5 pages of +1's and 21 likes on the original post. I am surprised this hasn't been addressed yet, unless there is a reason why this isn't possible. I'm not even affected by this and I am feeling your pain.

• Like 1

+1 seems easy enough to do.

+1 for totall transfer, long gone players will not turn up to do a ownership transfer. I have 3,1 I bought and 2 I inherited from long gone players. I would love to be able to move them the 2 to my main deed.

+1 for totall transfer, long gone players will not turn up to do a ownership transfer. I have 3,1 I bought and 2 I inherited from long gone players. I would love to be able to move them the 2 to my main deed.

Personally I would like to see just ownership transfer... Otherwise it's difficult to prevent stealing of them

Will be putting this up for review, thanks for the input!

• Like 4

Actually before I bought it we hadn't tried. I thought that loading it into a cart and unloading would transfer ownership, but it didn't. At this point I submitted a bug report since I wasn't aware of any other items this applied to and the was told to submit a suggestion as it would be a good idea and they would back me up with it.

The purpose of this topic isn't to tell the devs in what order they should prioritize fixing things, it's to bring to attention the fact that this is an issue.

It's a simple fix, why is it you have such a problem with it? Is it purely because we're "enemies"? Cause if so that's the only silly thing I see here.

Cool post..

Bump and +1

Will be putting this up for review, thanks for the input!

Squeeee!!! :DDDDDD