Sign in to follow this  
Rosie

Allow ownership of Large Magical Chests to be transferred

I recently bought a large magical chest from another player, however there is no way to transfer ownership from him to me. 

Since the chest can only be moved (by being loaded onto a cart) by the owner, there is no way for me to move it (other than push/pull) once it has been unloaded.

I tried unloading it after he had loaded it, but ownership was not transferred. 

Maybe if there was a setting similar to boat ownership where a new player can be set, or something similar, so I could move it about? ^^

• Like 28

+1

(Do any of these forum suggestions actually get reviewed, considered or accepted?)

+1

(Do any of these forum suggestions actually get reviewed, considered or accepted?)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sevenless

+1 really annoying that I can only push it.

+1

Yes, but they don't always reply. They open threads and read them through.

If the suggestion seems good, they will also let other devs know about it.

Edited by silakka

+1

I've seen lots of "red name"s browse threads in the suggestion forum on the forum mainpage, so at least they see them ;)

+1 from me to

(clicked "like this" instead of quote :P)

+1

I tried to answer this 5 times and my argument didn't convince me so lets just go with maybe 

+1

• Like 1

+1,  would be nice for them, when locked to have permission settings too :D   Just saying heh, I mean they are magical, as such should be a "Magical" lock that is keyed to people just like mine doors, etc.   

• Like 2

+1

Never had any dealings with such expensive items, so I never realised there was an issue waiting to foul things up. Needs fixing.

Just tried to move mine but [18:03:47] You are not the owner of the large magical chest.  :(

Please fix ^^

This item is surely designed as a money sink and not to be transported/transferred to everyone and anyone?