Sign in to follow this  
Devily

Close.

Sermon at Amsterdam City Harbor J24

Current list of participants:

Therapherna ( Listener)

Zcyre (Vyn Priest)

If we get more then 6/7 people i will make the altars and other needs to held the sermon.

Pm me in-game or here please.

Edited by Devily

4 altars at the corners of a 3x3 square, I see soooooooo many sermon sites with three altars, all cramped together. You get a decent sermon group and toons are all stacked up, cant see the altars and everyone is constantly diseased.

3 altars is the sign of an amatuer

4 altars plus means the guy who made the sermon site knows what he is doing ;)

Plus Im just a couple grids from you and will bring a Fo if the sermon group gets going. :)

Aaah. Seems not people need it though. I got 2 charrs 1 priest and 1 follower for vyn so..

I'm stumped. Fo Mag and Vyn unless something about Lib not being on freedom isn't true? or what would the fourth do other than let your ice friend's remain calm?

I'm stumped. Fo Mag and Vyn unless something about Lib not being on freedom isn't true? or what would the fourth do other than let your ocd friend's remain calm?

Two Vyn altars in opposite corners since most of the participants are usually Vyn.

This isn't rocket science ;)

Bump.

Still want to know if more people want this.

4 altars at the corners of a 3x3 square, I see soooooooo many sermon sites with three altars, all cramped together. You get a decent sermon group and toons are all stacked up, cant see the altars and everyone is constantly diseased.

3 altars is the sign of an amatuer

4 altars plus means the guy who made the sermon site knows what he is doing ;)

Plus Im just a couple grids from you and will bring a Fo if the sermon group gets going. :)

I made my own 3 extra charracters. so currently running 7 clients for a sermon.

Its private for the rest but since u where the only one interested ur welcome to join in when im online :)

I have a Mag priest and I'm right next to you. Is this something you're thinking of doing regularly?

does your closure mean you no longer intend to host sermons??