Sign in to follow this  

This auction is for one point of Forestry affinity.

The Auction amount must be paid to an alt on a PvE server before transfer. If anything goes wrong with the transfer, a full refund will be issued.

Buyer comes to Chaos, kills me nekkid, and receives the affinity.

Perfect for those druids and woodsman looking to ease the grind a bit.

Exact details on location, logistics, and other information will be given in PM after the sale.

---------------------------------

Starting Bid:

1s

Minimum Bid Increment:

1s

Private buyouts will be considered, no reserve, no snipe protection.

auction_timer_1404306256.gif

Edited by GorgonKain

Right, as always be careful on any dealings in chaos, but I can say that GorgonKain is trustworthy enough for a deal such as this.

For those who don't know exactly what affinities are, they're basically a permanent bonus experience(10% I believe) in that skill, and if you're on a pvp server and are killed I believe one is transferred over to the killer, something along those lines. Buying this would mean 10% bonus experience in forestry, but you'd have to come to chaos and possibly be killed, losing your current affinity(most of the time they're useless though.) It looks like he's willing to put a guarantee incase anything goes wrong, such as his player being killed and losing the affinity to a stranger, so I'd definitely consider this a nice thing to buy if you want to grind forestry at all.

Anyways, I might bid a bit for my priest depending on where the price ends up and if I can get him up to 20 fighting skill in time :P. Or can anyone take affinities?

Edited by williamwierd

Thanks for the explanation and seal of approval Williamweird. Probably should have done a little explanation about affinities myself, but that sums it up.

Chaos really is not the super scary and dangerous place that some people make it out to be, but there are certainly some risks involved. I have a relativity safe place in mind for this to happen and the buyer to get back out without any troubles. 

It's 5% IIRC, and each affinity does something a bit special too.

For example, a affinity in healing apparently let's you heal a bit better, in sickle your tools 0.1 second faster, ect.

Anyways, I might bid a bit for my priest depending on where the price ends up and if I can get him up to 20 fighting skill in time :P. Or can anyone take affinities?

Afaik, both characters need to be prem and have at least 20fs

Edited by GorgonKain

the character who does the killing does NOT need 20FS, I've confirmed this myself. not certain about premium however, it was premium at the time.

-_- hm, I should have waited with my 3s bid till someone else bid 3s, 4s was the highest I was going to go, so yeah, I'm out :(

Anyways, free bump I guess, may your next affin be better suitable for you :)

Morning bump, thank you Danny, and best of luck Lycanthropic, sorry it did not work out for ya o/

Embarrassing truth, I don't know how to sail and find my way around (get lost every single time) also I have never been to Chaos, otherwise I would totally have bought this.

Edited by Forbitten

Embarrassing truth, I don't know how to sail and find my way around (get lost every single time) also I have never been to Chaos, otherwise I would totally have bought this.

for chaos its fairly straight forward, get boat, get compass. Sail west. Sail west some more. Keep sailing west.