Sign in to follow this  
Tacha

Black Tome for Sale!

Black Tome For Sale

One charge - Must come to Pristine to pick up and use the tome. 

Purchase this Black Tome and never be alone! Arrive to parties in style, be the envy of your friends!
This tome will make you powerful, better looking, and doggone It, people will like you*.

Considering Private Offers of Silver over 1 Gold
Will trade for a Scale Set of Armor

Black tomb info
Title: Necromancer (Black Tome + Smoke gives you a Witch Doctor title.)
Resist: Disease
Weakness: Water
Spell: Summon super sexy Skeletons including big champions (male) Believed to summon Wraiths (female)
Breedable: At least the skellies are - wraiths unknown. But unlikely they will stay around long enough to have a baby

[21:34:12] You start using the black tome of magic.
[21:34:21] You stare into the darkness of the Abyss. You step into it and fall. You fall..
[21:34:32] You will henceforth be known as the Necromancer [Playername]

Additional info on Skellies from Tuanta:
FYI on skellies
I summoned them on deed, got 3 normal, 1 sly, and 1 champ (5 total)
Once summoned 4 of them immediately started attacking one of the normal skellies until it was dead.
They lasted a day (24 hours real world time)
They follow the player around like animals being led.
Once you issue the command Pet > Stay Here, only one of the skeletons will follow that command. Note: At the time of this post: The skeleton will then be forever bugged and will not re-follow once you clear orders. (Relogging did not help)
They cannot swim and will get stuck in water like cows, bison, etc.
Here's a pic which shows the skeletons and the summon wall spell at the right. (Yep, champs are BIG)
HdDhMl3.jpg
Photo courtesy Tuanta - Pristine

Possible pic of wraiths - these were the Spirit Templar during Halloween and it is possibly being used for the wraith model as well:
K4hbMoG.jpg

*All claims in this post are suppositional. Any information here has been gathered from the forums and/or personal experience and believed to be correct. Please do your own research as to the Black Tome's properties.

They are breedable but they will not stay around long enough to have a baby, this goes the same for the Worgs. All summons only last 24 real life hours.

Should be noted as well that the skeletons can be geared out. In order for them to stop attacking each other you must stop leading all of them then re-lead them otherwise you will suffer the skeleton tries to hit skeleton spam.. Which sucks.

This is only for one charge though correct? Their is no more charges?

Also who are you in game, you only have 2 posts to your name and coming out with a very big ticket priced item.

Edited by Ruger

Scale sets are worth ~3g so this black tome better have all 3 charges on it or you're gonna be ripping someone off HARD

One charge. From what I heard a Black tome has already been traded for a scale set or armor. Now it is possible it was for more than one charge, I do not know. I am looking for a scale set of armor - if someone wants a black tome which is very hard to find for sale, then it can be worth it to them to trade.

From what I understand on the breeding, if you got very lucky you could get a gestation period of 0 in which case it is possible to get a baby.

Edited by Tacha

I am a Main player on Pristine with multiple deeds - our main one being Utopia - have played since December 2012. I check the forums occasionally but never felt the need to post anything until I had to sign up for a hunt.

If the price lowers to around 20-30s pm me.

Edited by Elen

I got 2x charges for 90s

and imo skeles are the best, since you can gear them. With good gear they are same as 70fs fighter buddies =)

Just very buggy if you leading too many skeles, they too often try to attack each other.

I got 2x charges for 90s

and imo skeles are the best, since you can gear them. With good gear they are same as 70fs fighter buddies =)

Just very buggy if you leading too many skeles, they too often try to attack each other.

Not that I could afford a black tome.. just out of interest: If you gear them and the 24h limit is reached, will they leave corpses where you can take the gear off again?

Also.. do you have to tame them or can you just gear them right away?

I got 2x charges for 90s

Not that I could afford a black tome.. just out of interest: If you gear them and the 24h limit is reached, will they leave corpses where you can take the gear off again?

Also.. do you have to tame them or can you just gear them right away?

they might become agressive, or just die. you can take the gear off anytime you wish, from corpse or from equipment option.

summoning skeletons takes 500karma and you will get 2-5 random condition skellies [cant see condition on name - only on corpse]