Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Revert the map to clean out the Volcanos on Chaos

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rolf revert the map to undo the damage caused by the two Volcanos?

I was going from what Balmore said about the 300x300 area, perhaps I misread, 60x60 is still too big for something that shouldn't be there in the first place.

If you want to play with words though it's not a bug, its an oversight by the developer (assuming that they are unintended, which makes sense if they were removed) - or an unintended feature.

And I don't get the looks argument! You will never see the one south of HOM and if you don't like the looks of the one by Kratos then blink as you pass that cove. Problem solved! Sheesh.

And to be clear I couldn't care any less about that stupid glowing metal helmets and weapons. I don't have any and don't care if I get any.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Thread cleaning.
Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Thread cleaning.

I was going from what Balmore said about the 300x300 area, perhaps I misread, 60x60 is still too big for something that shouldn't be there in the first place.

If you want to play with words though it's not a bug, its an oversight by the developer (assuming that they are unintended, which makes sense if they were removed) - or an unintended feature.

SO ME THE RULING THAT IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!

I still dont understand why you want something removed which you arent affected by. 

Given your only qualm is the fact a 60x60 area of our map is damaged, two places i bet you havnt visited for well over a year if not more it seems odd to me you have such a problem with it.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

some of you are more dense then moon metal. i am really astounded at the audacity of some of the comments here.

View hidden Post

I find it odd people aren't lining boats up to join such a prestigious server. 

• Like 5

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Thread cleaning.

so you  want 3weeks of terraforming,building, toolmaking. (everything that is linked to the map) undonne, because there are 2 dots on the server that you don't like?

Edited by McDaniel

View hidden Post

I find it odd people aren't lining boats up to join such a prestigious server. 

Oh yea, I would much prefer a server with 0 wildlife and land-horders as far as the eye can see.

Got a 100x100 deed but need extra space for your 100x100 farm? Fence it in!

lol try that on Chaos.

Too much drama in one thread, but may I please point out whether I agree with the volcanos or not that a rollback is not being asked for.

Asking for the 'damage' to be reverted does not mean a rollback of the server, simply asking for the damn holes to be filled in and rocks being spewed out to stop.

Too much drama in one thread, but may I please point out whether I agree with the volcanos or not that a rollback is not being asked for.

Asking for the 'damage' to be reverted does not mean a rollback of the server, simply asking for the damn holes to be filled in and rocks being spewed out to stop.

And how is it hurting you?

Edited by Gaustyrr

I am nor for them or really against them, my input was to highlight to those intent on continuing to argue the phantom rollback request that its about the holes being filled in, not rewinding 2 weeks.

It's hurting everybody other than MR obviously. Which is why MR are the only ones voting no...

Who's to say they didn't get a rod of Eruption or that other kingdoms or individuals on freedom don't have any?   Honestly, I have a strong suspicion that there are more rods still unaccounted for.    The fact we got two, and there have been just as many kills in the same time by other parties, puts the odds very high.    

My theory is that Daolin has one, wants to remove ours, then use his own.... any takers?  :rolleyes:  

In the end, I'm betting there are other rods out there.    I don't think we've seen the last of eruption rods yet.    I was up in arms because of the long term damage of people constantly getting the things,  that has been fixed, and there are only two areas, only one of which really makes any noticeable impact on the lands, and that "damage" done in our own kingdom, land that really has never been used for anything but hunting for over 5 years, at least now it gets used for something useful.  

You're still missing the part about MR having free access to extra moon metal through something that can never be used by other kingdoms because it was changed immediatly.

• Like 2

You're still missing the part about MR having free access to extra moon metal through something that can never be used by other kingdoms because it was changed immediatly.

Its not "Free" acess, and we still have to hold the land and guard it against alts trying to run off with moon metal.   Hell the fact that Daolin got a free alt there in the first place should be evident that the new one isn't fortified.    

It is hurting them because they wanted the rods for themselves so they can get the silly metal and not win a HOTA for it.

This issue was thought by by Daolin for his own selfish reasons, which God only knows what.

So in his OP he claimed that a 100x100 volcano was spewing tons of free ,moonmetals. Not only is this not fair that MR gets the metal but it looked horrible on a server that he has played on forever. It makes him sad to see this massive 100x100 area RUINED forever!

In fact it is a 60x60 crator with lava in the bottom that gives out a tiny amount of moon metal. And... in a place he will NEVER see.

Tell me have you ever seen my 60x60 deed? Who give a rats patootie what my 60x60 deed looks like?

Give it a rest, please. Again I say I don't own moonstone gear and don't care if it comes or goes, I just want the boohooing to stop from one side or the other.

How does it affect you Lau?

Here's how it affects me:

"Hey we are MR, join us, we have two volcanos"

Couple of days later ...

a bazillion people flattening my deed ...

Being the only kingdom that has volcanos gives you a huge advantage over both gear and recruiting motivation. You had the ability to get your hands on the rods before us cause you have a lot more resources. But after time, we would also be able to get our volcano. Now we cant.

Edited by Issle

View hidden Post

Its not "Free" acess, and we still have to hold the land and guard it against alts trying to run off with moon metal.   Hell the fact that Daolin got a free alt there in the first place should be evident that the new one isn't fortified.   

I am not sure if you are trolling or if you're just that stupid. Do you really expect another kingdom to be able to hold land next to kratos, or in MR homeland just south of HoM. Come on now, don't be silly and face the facts. You shouldn't even have had those volcanoes to begin with, stop being apologetic about it now and just admit they should be removed.

View hidden Post

O

Couple of days later ...

Being the only kingdom that has volcanos gives you a huge advantage over both gear and recruiting motivation.

Ohhh so this IS about MR having the volcanoes instead of you!

Now we need Daolin to man up and admit his jealously.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Thread cleaning.

O

Ohhh so this IS about MR having the volcanoes instead of you!

Now we need Daolin to man up and admit his jealously.

I don't know what Daolins stance is. We have our own opinions in BL each. But for me its the practical aspect. I don't care about the map shape and beauty. I care for my side to win under fair ruling.

Edited by Issle

View hidden Post

Couple of days later ...

Being the only kingdom that has volcanos gives you a huge advantage over both gear and recruiting motivation. You had the ability to get your hands on the rods before us cause you have a lot more resources. But after time, we would also be able to get our volcano. Now we cant.

I'm sorry to inform you of this but Mol Rehan does not own the Chaos Map.

Two very contradicting statements there Issle. Im afraid we do not own the volcanos. We dont own the map.

View hidden Post

Well Red, as for who owns the map and who not, I'm sure there's a topic where I declare where the border is. You do not own all the map.

View hidden Post

You let me get this straight, You want a map reset just because its not yours??!! Please Issle step away from the keyboard and go build something

View hidden Post

Dude, screw volcanoes. Join MR because I have cookies.

• Like 3