Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Revert the map to clean out the Volcanos on Chaos

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rolf revert the map to undo the damage caused by the two Volcanos?

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Trolling
Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Trolling

By your logic we should remove HoTA too, because MR is always winning it. And do you even know how much one boulder gives? No. So stop bitching when you don't know ######, Einstein.

Edited by Blazer

HotA is an intended feature of Chaos. The volcanoes are not, this is the majority difference. 

• Like 9

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary

This thread went from ''volcanos look ugly'' to 'why we have no moonmetals and cry''. Fine, remove the volcanos, but wont stop us from getting moonmetal whilw you do nothing.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Thread Derailing
Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Thread Derailing

Is this what we have to look forward to, endless crying from Black Legion that life on Chaos isn't fair?  The only thing you are entitled to on Chaos is a resurrection, the rest you have to fight for in game.  

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Response to a now hidden post
Hidden by Margus, June 29, 2014 - Hidden - Response to a now hidden post

Is this what we have to look forward to, endless crying from Black Legion that life on Chaos isn't fair?  The only thing you are entitled to on Chaos is a resurrection, the rest you have to fight for in game.  

Whilst your attempts to derail the thread are amusing, the topic is regarding reverting the damage caused to the map by a bug. Nothing to do with kingdoms or the current state of pvp on the server.

Thank you for your unbias input.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Off topic / flaming.
Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Off topic / flaming.

I wish we had one of those wands of seas... don't see why those got removed, would have made some interesting islands to fight on.

Oh no wait... they will leave massive bugs on the map of course and could be a danger uh huh...

If you actually end up sailing onto a volcano I give you a massive +1 for sticking crayons up your nose when you were little xD

• Like 1

A wand of seas would be awesome! That is, if anyone had the opportunity to use them. As it stand now, terraforming events are an unintended bug. If they were available to all, and everyone knew the dangers volcanoes posed, I think they would be awesome additions to Chaos. 

• Like 1

View hidden Post

You want access to moonmetals then fight for it in game not on the forums.

I don't need moonmetal thanks.

Please show me the update post where it states that the rods were removed as they were a bug, and not just link me to the thread where smejack says they will be removed, as that is not an official statement of their removal and statues.

A wand of seas would be awesome! That is, if anyone had the opportunity to use them. As it stand now, terraforming events are an unintended bug. If they were available to all, and everyone knew the dangers volcanoes posed, I think they would be awesome additions to Chaos. 

Pardon, they were available to all and everyone knew what volcanoes did on epic.  Your kingdom had two chances at getting the rod when you killed the green dragon on chaos.  It was luck of the draw as to what item you got from a unique as we all know.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

We knew you guys would be so coward that one volcano would be at the strongest deed, Kratos and the other betwen the other two strongest deeds Ravenholm and HoM.

SInce we got the 2 rods from a combined kingdom effort we put them in places where most citizens of the empire can benefit from them.

Would be kinda stupid to put it far away from our own people... but i gues thats what you would have done???

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

You want access to moonmetals then fight for it in game not on the forums.

Hahahahaha. Good one. Now give us a break toddler, you have no idea what fighting for a place in this server is. You've been part of the established kingdom for all your playtime.

Edited by Issle

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

No he hasn't, Issle.

• Like 2

Whilst territory changes hands, nobody wants a piece of land wrecked by a Volcano that should not exist.

Noone is mr is complaining about the land being 'wrecked' so you are wrong.

I dream of the day when everyone on chaos can remove their tabards and look at problems like this without bias.

They cause irreparable damage to the map that many of us have lived on for years, the items were never intended for this server (if they were I wouldn't still be playing) due to the massive amounts of damage they cause, whilst they may be fitting on a map that regularly resets, it seems unlikely that Chaos will be reset any time in the near future.

This message was brought to you by a member of Black Legion, if you are a member of a different kingdom I apologise in advance if you do not agree with me

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 29, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Hahahahaha. Good one. Now give us a break toddler, you have no idea what fighting for a place in this server is. You've been part of the established kingdom for all your playtime.

I've been playing this game for 3 years, as usual your information is incorrect.

Trolling not working as intended Issle? Resorting to insults now?

Edited by Embolism
  • Like 1

SmeJack's post is more than what we normally get, and 'lo and behold, they are no longer found on Freedom. It was obliviously removed, making them an exploited feature. 

• Like 1

I dream of the day when everyone on chaos can remove their tabards and look at problems like this without bias.

They cause irreparable damage to the map that many of us have lived on for years, the items were never intended for this server (if they were I wouldn't still be playing) due to the massive amounts of damage they cause, whilst they may be fitting on a map that regularly resets, it seems unlikely that Chaos will be reset any time in the near future.

This message was brought to you by a member of Black Legion, if you are a member of a different kingdom I apologise in advance if you do not agree with me

How does increasing the amount of moon metals to fight over damage the server?  

Its funny how your kingdom decided today was the day to complain about something that doesn't affect your gameplay in the slightest with the exception of more moon metals which may ultimately end up in your inventory.  These volcanoes have been on chaos for weeks.

Edited by madnezz

How does increasing the amount of moonmetals to fight over damage the server?  

It doesn't

Volcanos do.

Edited by Daolin
  • Like 1

SInce we got the 2 rods from a combined kingdom effort we put them in places where most citizens of the empire can benefit from them.

Would be kinda stupid to put it far away from our own people... but i gues thats what you would have done???

lol please, select MR players were hoping Rolf would allow you to use them wands on Kyara walls (or nearby) but got told to no hahaha.

- really don't understand why you guys need rolf to make the game any more easy mode for you.

Edited by MetalDragon
  • Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Better remove the massive uninhabitable mountains, all the ocean, all player owned deeds, all lava tiles, all moss tiles... because they're damaging the server.

Oh, and you better remove digging and mining whilst your at it because you damage the server.

Hold on, I found the perfect game for you:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VJ4lP-05A

lol please, select MR players were hoping Rolf would allow you to use them wands on Kyara walls (or nearby) but got told to no hahaha.

- really don't understand why you guys need rolf to make the game any more easy mode for you.

You cant plant them within a certain influence.

so currently they are away from all towers and deeds.

lol don't you think we checked with epic people where you can place them?

You are assuming they are no longer able to be found. This may be the case, or it could simply be that noone has randomly received one from the drop. Right now you are basing an entire argument on an assumption based on a statement from a GM which has not been backed up by developers or posted in update news (which considering a post went up about the change to the valrei drops in a recent update, I would imagine they'd have mentioned this point also).

Either way, two holes in the map, both in locations that had no prior terraforming visible, were both outside of any towers influence, I don't see how the 'wrecking our map' argument is valid. Should they be deemed a bug by any official, the volcanos can be addressed as they see fit; but certainly not through a map rollback.

As for people sailing into the volcano; people afk sail into wildcats and die. I think they stand a bigger chance of at least spotting a volcano, which is visible by the massive crater, the dark lava and the billowing clouds of smoke. Of all the dangers on chaos, this is perhaps the most easy to see.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

lol that was the worst comparison ever miniroll