Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Revert the map to clean out the Volcanos on Chaos

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rolf revert the map to undo the damage caused by the two Volcanos?

I don't think its fair that the map was allowed to be damaged twice by items that were not supposed to be used on Chaos, please either revert the damage caused and remove these pools of moonmetal or make it so that the items are available again and its not just another window of opportunity.

As there was no discussion about allowing our map to be destroyed by these items, the damage caused whilst they were temporarily available should be reverted.

#RemovetheVandalism

Edit: Added Poll

Edited by Daolin
  • Like 12

+1 Volcanos were supposed to be in elevation only. Why should one kingdom that planted one Volcano at Kratos and one at Ravenholm have the right to farm moonmetals for free just because they used the bug before it gets fixed?

Edited by Issle
  • Like 3

As a long term Wild/Chaos player, I'm appalled that someone was allowed to vandalize the oldest map in the game with something that shouldn't have even been in this cluster.

+1 

• Like 3

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Off topic / flaming.
Hidden by Elen, July 3, 2014 - Off topic / flaming.

Our lands, we do what we want. You had your chances, you didn't use them. I don't see this as vandalism because MR talked about this and IF we hurt anyone with it, it's just us and they ain't affecting you.

BTW Guys you write very fast. Same minute reply. wow.

• Like 1

Makes sense things like this were ment for Epic not sure why Rolf would implement them here.

I would rather see these terraforming items made available to everyone on Chaos again, but no bug that offers such a clear advantage should be allowed to remain.  

View hidden Post

Our lands, we do what we want. You had your chances, you didn't use them. I don't see this as vandalism because MR talked about this and IF we hurt anyone with it, it's just us and they ain't affecting you.

BTW Guys you write very fast. Same minute reply. wow.

I'm sorry to inform you of this but Mol Rehan does not own the Chaos Map.

• Like 6

View hidden Post

Lol Doalin.

How can you post threads like that when you didnt even saw volcano once? And yes, we dont own Chaos map, but we do own the parts whete volcanos are, so once again, they ain't affecting you.

Actually, the unbalance does effect us. No one kingdom on Chaos should have unrequited access to free daily moon metals. If it is only available to one kingdom now, it should either be allowed for all or none. 

• Like 2

View hidden Post

We didn't even need to actually see the location, just went with alts to confirm it. We knew you guys would be so coward that one volcano would be at the strongest deed, Kratos and the other betwen the other two strongest deeds Ravenholm and HoM.

But the fact remains. This was a bugged feature, was not supposed to be in and you exploited that fact. The Volcanos should be removed same was as the mag hammer should be reverted to behing one handed.

• Like 3

These volcanos are silly and were never supposed to be on chaos - thus the abilities are no longer available for people to use here now. The fact they have been removed must symbolise that it was a bug to include them on the server in the first place - In which case the developers should clean up two MASSIVE bugs sitting on the map.

My main problem with the volcanos is the fact a huge chunk of it is underwater which will kill anybody who's not aware that it is there.

You are likely to sail over 2-3 tiles (or more if the wind is crazy) before you notice you're dying, then trying to turn back - it's suicide.

• Like 4

I'm sorry to inform you once more, but this is bigger than silly little kingdom squabbles, its permanent damage to the map which should not be permitted as it is no longer possible and was only possible due to an unintended feature.  Whilst territory changes hands, nobody wants a piece of land wrecked by a Volcano that should not exist.

UBDITxZ.jpg

Seriously damage like this is horrible and has no place on this server.

• Like 3

Since when do you need to physically see something in a GAME to comment on it? Argument invalid mate.

Thank you for the kind words about RH Issle.

But anyone can come and search for boulders or try conquering them. It seems they even might help stimulate PVP.

Also Tiu, how can you know volcano is that bad without seeing one? Defence argument failed mate.

Edited by Blazer

wtf is that a screenshot even of 

One of the 2 Chaos Volcano's

View hidden Post

I'm sorry to inform you of this but Mol Rehan does not own the Chaos Map.

Neither do you.

• Like 1

Hey maybe if you don't want epic items on chaos, you can get rid of your EPIC tomes a well hmm, hmm?

• Like 5

i must be getting old i cant see ###### its just darkness for me 

• Like 2

Hey maybe if you don't want epic items on chaos, you can get rid of your EPIC tomes a well hmm, hmm?

No arguments from me.

Neither do you.

I have no delusions of pixel ownership, just disagree with the destruction of a map with years of history by a bug.

Edited by Daolin
  • Like 1

Don't mind if we had Epic coolness on Chaos personally, it is the bug that left one kingdom with a marked advantage that is now closed off to other people that is the issue. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words about RH Issle.

But anyone can come and search for boulders or try conquering them. It seems they even might help stimulate PVP.

Also Tiu, how can you know volcano is that bad without seeing one? Defence argument failed mate.

I don't need to see them to know that two massive smoking holes (that gives one kingdom two more sources of moonmetal) in the ground created by something that wasn't supposed to be here is bad, It's called thinking with your brain.

Edited by Tiu
  • Like 1

I don't need to see them to know that two massive smoking holes (that gives one kingdom two more sources of moonmetal) in the ground created by something that wasn't supposed to be here is bad, It's called thinking with your brain.

You want access to moonmetals then fight for it in game not on the forums.

• Like 4