Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Allow Altar Push/Pull On Drop Tile

+1 Yes please. I've made many altars and can confirm that there's no fullproof way of getting them to end up where you want them. It's a huge waste of gold/silver to have to bash them to get them to end up where you want.

I think you should even be able to load a blessed metal altar, at least on a PVE server, if it's on your deed anyway.  Doing this should remove it's blessing and require it to need to be "rededicated" in order to work.

• Like 2

I've got a 70ql silver altar buried in a bush that used to be in my house, but is now flush with the external wall of my new house. I wish it was inside...but hey....something something something will ruin pvp something something server explosion something something.

• Like 2

+1

We should be able to push altar off its creation tile too.

• Like 1

This deserves a bump, maybe we can fix it and my churches altars will be all aligned.

A load/unload option would allow the item to unload and drop at your feet allowing accurate placement.
definitely like the idea of it unblessing when it is moved. maybe lose a certain % of it's QL too as "The altar has been disturbed."

auto-unblessing would also avoid the risk of "mobile altars" on ships, and the complications of any realtime deity domain shift in like a fog of war around a boat sailing across the map!

this would also allow trading of altars and clearance of disbanded temple deeds without wasting the gold/silver.
...it's all good.

036d31143b.jpg

+1

I've made 3 altars in 3 different locations on the tile, and they land in the same spot.

Edited by Entendu
  • Like 1

was coming to bump this because wurm should be beautiful and perfect! (soonâ„¢)

This needs a bump, my church looks ugly because of random location of creation.

• Like 1

This needs a bump, my church looks ugly because of random location of creation.

• Like 1