Sign in to follow this  
Nirnan

Epic: More harsh punishment

Betraying your own settlement in first hand should have deeper consequences and then the Kingdom should list you on "Kingdom's Wanted" which should be seen during login through Events. Only for those who are from the same Kingdom. On this list it should also give you the information of when the person was last time seen and the bounty on his head.

Maybe a price on his head? Once slain you'll get paid by the Kingdom bank one certain amount of money and all his stolen items will be placed in the Kingdom capital storage, so the real owners can come and pick it up.

Using this current system gives every thief out there a chance to recover, rebuild his trust in his neighbours and gain reputation, then when everything comes down to Global a heated discussion appears. Every zone is too wide to cover for 20 active players, which means your Kingdom must do something more to prevent theft from being made!

Deseration isn't about PvP these days. It's RPvRP and if you're lucky you'll see small raiders in numbers of 3 to 5.

What happens when a invansion comes? Will they send help? No. No one dares to leave the house.

We need better and harsher punishments to those who steal and betray!

A system where people would go kingdomless if they stole/killed their own kingdom too much was suggested before. It was turned down by Rolf because it would actually make some players want to steal/kill just to become notorious. I think this could have the same effect. Players trying to get as high a bounty on their head as possible etc.

I dont really get what the suggestion is.

Did someone on your deed take items and leave?

If so, go and kill them, or make your own bounty to kill them and get your "stolen items"

They really shoudn't have been able to take anything in the first place without going hunted/outlaw, stealing kills your reputation incredibly fast. Sounds like they had access to whatever they took, in which case it isn't "stealing", and there really is no way for the game to tell the difference.

What even is betraying your settlement, could i get rid of villagers i don't like by making them "wanted", then kill them and get money and "stolen items" for it?

Edited by Kagrenac

if he was in ur village you shouldnt have allowed him access to what he stole. if he wasnt in ur village and he raided you and took your stuff thats within game mechanics as he took rep hits doing it. this is a pvp cluster throw the name up on the forums and quit being butthurt.

That's a good point. It's a sandbox. Feel free to place a bounty on whoever you wish :P

No punishments at all please, let the players be able to deal with it.

• Like 1

no punishment needed, players in this game will force someone out in less then 24 hours

I can't really talk because I've stolen from people when I've converted. In my eyes they deserved it

• Like 1

problem is people would make griefer alts - blow up some town make it super notorious big bounty and then club him with main for the cash

also if you really hate someone just pay a strong pvp'er to kill them 10 times its really not even that expensive when people hate the person

just ask saudian - he annoyed people - then people shot him in the face

• Like 1

Nothing stopping a group of players from setting their own punishments and bounties.

Due to it being on a pvp server, the only "griefing" you can commit is along the lines of racism and such. So go nuts, and let only your imagination limit you.  :ph34r:

Nothing stopping a group of players from setting their own punishments and bounties.

Due to it being on a pvp server, the only "griefing" you can commit is along the lines of racism and such. So go nuts, and let only your imagination, game mechanics and game rules limit you.  :ph34r:

FTFY

Nah personally one is far more limited by game rules and mechanics on a pve server. Besides the lack of good fighting challenges on pve... even an idiot for a player can be more interesting imho than most mob AIs.

Pvp servers are anything goes for the most part, even the home servers. If you want to lash out against a fellow kingdom mate, take the rep hit and/or change kingdoms (unless one is BL). If you don't like the leadership of your kingdom and you think there's sufficient support (internally or externally), start a revolution (personally the challenge ritual needs a good workout to shake out any leftover bugs).

The GMs only have one specific rule when it comes to player conduct on pvp servers, and while granted things can get personal in the heat of the moment... its a fairly easy rule to follow. coughplayerhistoriescough  :ph34r:

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary

Playing epic is punishment enough.

Place your own bounty. The game doesnt need a system to do it for you. Message qt smegain or qt mrgary and be like "hey this guy olloch stole muh stuff kill him and ill pay you" and i bet they would cause they're tuff.

Place your own bounty. The game doesnt need a system to do it for you. Message qt smegain or qt mrgary and be like "hey this guy olloch stole muh stuff kill him and ill pay you" and i bet they would cause they're tuff.

Dunno about Gary but Sme pissed off is frightening, even if she is a watermelon.

• Like 1

Im just saying theres plenty of people in mr (or other kingdoms) who would happily take a bounty

pretty sure any land if your paying someone will kill for you - or more then one

id be happy to kill the dude for some silver send me the name. (itll take a day for me to convert jk so i can start tom)

nos hes from Deseration not serenity so you would be moving to the wrong place