Sign in to follow this  
Zazz

[Closed for now] Mailbox service!

i will arrive on xanadu today and i will run around the place enchanting mailboxes.

Normally i would take instant orders but since xanadu is such a huge map i would like to get a few orders in the same area before i head over there.

I will keep a list going of what enchants i do to everyones mailbox.

My priest got 80 channeling and good soul depth so 70+ are mostly not _to_ hard to do unless its being stubborn.

FO altars help alot and may reduce the time alot, so if you have one or can make one i greatly appericiate it. 

Price:

there are 4 diffrent orders you can do:

Random: 1 random cast on your mailbox. It can be whatever enchant you get.                                                            50c

70+: i will cast until the mailbox reaches a 70+ enchant. I will not charge extra if i get a 80 or 90+  Cast                  1s/1€

80+  i will cast until the mailbox reaches a 80+ enchant. i will not charge extra if i get a  90+  Cast                           1.5s/2€

90+ i will cast until the mailbox reaches a 90+ enchant.  i will not charge extra if i get a 95+ Cast                             2.5s3/€

95+ (Requires a fo altar) i will cast until the mailbox reaches a minimum of 95 enchant                                              8s/8€

Prices may change.

I reserve the right to cancel any order without reason.

Due to real life i might not be able to do the service it until a few days later or when its a weekend. however i try to do it as soon as possible.

Currently in the area of: Esteron

Ingame: Mobius

Forums: Zazz

Or post here.

Feedback if you see something is missing or is wrong :)

Meowie - 101 Courier

Thrundar - 85 courier

Zerobyte - 91 Courier

Vashous - 52 Courier

Theshawv - 77 Courier

Madbananas - 88 Courier

Rhuvayne - 81 Courier

Bluemoonn - 99 Courier

Hankrearden - 80 Courier

Bluemoonn - 91 Courier

Jaegar - 96 Courier

XXXXXX - 96 Courier

Hashirama - 90 Courier

Paulb - 99 Courier

Killroth - 94 Courier

Reegsman - 52 Courier

Morecambe - 90+ Courier

Andrec - 95 Courier

Lucas - 98 Courier

Illyont - 96 Courier

Frox - 93 Courier

Kunibert - 88 Courier

Xariath - 92 Courier

Edited by Zazz

Neither ran nor snow nor sleet... nor champion level uniques!  Will stop him from his rounds!

• Like 1

Within one hour of asking for a cast I have this on my mailbox:

[22:56:41] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [101]

:D

• Like 1

He fell asleep rowing his boat halfway down the coast of Xan last night and found him on my doorstep this morning finishing up his cast as I logged on. Great service good job.

Theshawv and Subie

Lazy-S-Ranch

He must've scared the sea serpent off as he made his way to my deed. I got what I paid for within just above an hour of placing the order. Thumbs up!

The mailbox was stubborn, but in the end, I got an awesome cast;

[22:12:47] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [99]

Thanks Nadroj!

Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [96]

Had a little bit of issues with casting the night before, but when he logged in the next day he was able to cast a 96 courier on my box. Guess he just needed a rest and break from his travels.

So thanks!

I need a 90+ cast on my mailbox at J10. New haven Bay. How soon will you be around that area? Also good job with the initiative to enchant mailboxes in starter cities. Leroy  built one in Linton so its ready to go.

[18:09:34] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [99]

Great service. Fast, worth the coins. Thank you!

I need a 90+ cast on my mailbox at J10. New haven Bay. How soon will you be around that area? Also good job with the initiative to enchant mailboxes in starter cities. Leroy  built one in Linton so its ready to go.

Hey Killroth!

i am currently on the NE corner of the map so i would guess sunday i should be there (not 100% though)

lemme know if you can wait and i'll add you to the list:)

Currently in the area of Linton. Send me a PM if you want one enchanted! 90 power enchants guaranteed!

I am in the area of Esteron, Send me a PM if you want your mailbox enchanted!

also added a 95+ power for those who just cant settle for less :)

Edited by Zazz

All orders done! now i am taking a break for now. Thanks for the nice chats and showing your deeds!

Zazz; please CoD me an item and I can pay you.  :)

[21:46:33] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [92]