Sign in to follow this  
Aeris

Server crossing message

Simple enough:

Instead of writing "You will soon leave this island, and end up on another island." type out which server you'll end up on.

Ever since Xanadu was added the north border on Deliverance is a gamble - Parts of the north shore leads to Xanadu, which is really frustrating when you're headed to Independence.

• Like 11

I dunno, I kind of find it fun that you can end up at the wrong place. It makes for some frustrating and fun adventures.

I dunno, I kind of find it fun that you can end up at the wrong place. It makes for some frustrating and fun adventures.

Not so "fun" when you hit the chaos border by accident and get killed by valrei mobs :P 

+1 to the idea

Not so "fun" when you hit the chaos border by accident and get killed by valrei mobs :P  +1 to the idea

Lol, that's never happened to me yet. But I see your point, perhaps a warning for crossing into pvp would be warranted. I still argue hitting the wrong PvE boundary could be a fun misadventure.

not when you've wasted 20 hours before with that stupid crap. . .

+1

• Like 2

Lol, that's never happened to me yet. But I see your point, perhaps a warning for crossing into pvp would be warranted. I still argue hitting the wrong PvE boundary could be a fun misadventure.

I'm not even hitting the wrong border, I'm talking about when the right border leads to the wrong place or when the curved borders on the smaller servers do unexpected things. I am not opposed to it helping when you hit the wrong border either though, adventure to me does not equal wasting time sailing at 6km/h just to end up where you began. :P

• Like 1