thrundarr

Xanadu - Horses for sale.

Selling off horses near the J12 block.

Younger than Venerable.

Bred females 2s 50c per

Non bred females 2s per

Males 1s per

These are wild no trait horses.

Venerable horses available for half price listed above. Life span NOT guaranteed.

PM Thrundar in game or PM here, for more information to either pick up, or delivery is available (50c tip appreciated) for West central, Northwest, Southwest Xanadu. Please keep in mind the large amount of distances involved with Xanadu.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

WHOA thats expensive.

I believe the following deserves a BOLD

Not even 5 trait horses are worth that amount. Maybe at the current stage since everything is new.

To everyone reading this. This is a ripoff!!

Oh and..

[14:48:00] <Wempy> horses?

[14:48:07] <Wempy> theyre everywhere

[14:48:37] <Ntstlkr> lol horses? i dont even pen them up...they're all over the place\

[14:49:08] <Tasarin> same

[14:50:01]<Thrundar> Glad that some have horses horizon to horizon, some don't.

[14:50:26] <Wempy> so you're selling them

[14:50:32] <Wempy> wow you're such an angel[

14:50:36] <Thrundar> ya think?

[14:50:43] <Wempy> naw

[14:50:56] <Wempy> and no one buys first generation horses

[14:50:57] <Wempy> lol

In pm's

Logging started 2014-06-28
[14:50:54] <Thrundar> wth is your problem?
[14:51:21] <Wempy> i dont have a problem. you do.
[14:52:32] <Thrundar> yep, and it starts with a W
[14:52:50] <Wempy> women?
[14:52:51] <Wempy> awww
[14:53:00] <Wempy> poor self concious dude
[14:53:34] <Thrundar> Are you what, 10? Or is that too mature of an age for you?
[14:53:56] <Wempy> yeah im 7
[14:55:57] <Wempy> you do know a first generation horse is worth practically.. nothing right?
[14:56:43] <Thrundar> However, it is worth more than you, dead even.
[14:57:08] <Wempy> Ooo how toxic
[14:57:38] <Wempy> you must feel like a big man talking down on a 7 year old like that
[14:59:02] <Thrundar> Now that we have your mentality level established, this conversation is over. Bye now.

^mad.

In any case don't buy from this guy. Prices are ridiculous. Want a female horse? Make 2.5 thousand bricks and buy from this guy.... OR you could walk around with your tent and 2 or 3 ropes and find yourself a lot.

Tip. They tend to be close to shore a lot. If you're getting attacked by a baddie drop your tent. Also horses can swim so in the event that you have or have a friend who has a rowboat. just go on a trip staying by the shoreline and you WILL find horses.

[15:30:47] You are being put on the KOS list of Hidden Oaks again.

^mad

Edited by Wempy

No comments on #2,

But 1s for a wild horse.... holy smokes...no way.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

^exactly.

Dude, get out. How anyone does their business is none of yours.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

WHOA thats expensive.

Not even 5 trait horses are worth that amount. Maybe at the current stage since everything is new.

Oh and..

[14:48:37] <Ntstlkr> lol horses? i dont even pen them up...they're all over the place\

In pm's

[14:53:34] <Thrundar> Are you what, 10? Or is that too mature of an age for you?

[14:55:57] <Wempy> you do know a first generation horse is worth practically.. nothing right?

[14:57:38] <Wempy> you must feel like a big man talking down on a 7 year old like that

[14:59:02] <Thrundar> Now that we have your mentality level established, this conversation is over. Bye now.

^mad.

In any case don't buy from this guy. Prices are ridiculous. Want a female horse? Make 2.5 thousand bricks and buy from this guy.... OR you could walk around with your tent and 2 or 3 ropes and find yourself a lot.

Tip. They tend to be close to shore a lot. If you're getting attacked by a baddie drop your tent. Also horses can swim so in the event that you have or have a friend who has a rowboat. just go on a trip staying by the shoreline and you WILL find horses.

^mad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new server and spawns are getting rarer.  I can see where a horse would sell for a lot more than on the old servers.  If the price is high give your opinion and move on.  Capitalism will take care of itself.  Its not necessary to trash somebody about it. sheesh

Edited by uian

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

WHOA thats expensive.

Oh and..

In pm's

^mad.

^mad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new server and spawns are getting rarer.  I can see where a horse would sell for a lot more than on the old servers.  If the price is high give your opinion and move on.  Capitalism will take care of itself.  Its not necessary to trash somebody about it. sheesh

actually. he was trashing me, in pm's. Which is why i made it personal :)  And no. there are horses littering the map.

We were tempted to buy horses when we first arrived, but I dont think we would have paid this much.

After two days of looking around the SE side of the map we have found 5 horses; Two female and three males.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

actually. he was trashing me, in pm's. Which is why i made it personal :)  And no. there are horses littering the map.

From in game kchat

13:50:56] <Wempy> you're an ass. and no one buys first generation horses

It got personal when you started the name calling in freedom/kchat. Then I took it to private with you. You only posted some of the chat, not your continuing harassment. Now along with trolling in chat, you come here and troll this thread. You are one class act. Please stop stalking and harassing me, and getting your pals in on it as well.

As for the pricing, it can be adjusted. I'm testing the waters right now so to speak. It's sad that people don't realize that bartering or negotiating can still happen. Worse still, instead of trying to work a better deal, they feel the need to attack.

Edited by thrundarr

Thread cleaned up a bit.

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 1