Sign in to follow this  
mrjerry

how will wurm online compete with life is feudal

I'm curious, why so angry with the world... Did the nasty little wurm steal your lunch money?

Nah I stopped playing when it got too expensive

Dude, Planet Explorers, 7 days to die and a ton of other games beats wurm and  certainly  beats your little Lif game.  Pure pvp games ALWAYS fail.  (darkfall anyone)  Pve makes the money and massive options of things to do. Wurm has a   massive list of stuff you can craft and build and lots to do. Your little wannabe game cant match  wat you can do in wurm, so it cant compete. Also were are a loyal bunch, we may lynch rolf sometimes, but ill be damned   if i quit   and goto a game created by ex pissed off xsyon players who has nothing better to do then try and troll other game fourms so they can get buisness. Its simple. Advertise, pay for it if ya want ur game known, as your threads here will soon end as mods and us  do NOT like seeing people attempt to advertise here.

• Like 4

I believe it when I see it. Had these threads many a time, most of those failed or ended up being nothing like wurm anyway.

• Like 4

Dude, Planet Explorers, 7 days to die and a ton of other games beats wurm and certainly beats your little Lif game. Pure pvp games ALWAYS fail. (darkfall anyone) Pve makes the money and massive options of things to do. Wurm has a massive list of stuff you can craft and build and lots to do. Your little wannabe game cant match wat you can do in wurm, so it cant compete. Also were are a loyal bunch, we may lynch rolf sometimes, but ill be damned if i quit and goto a game created by ex pissed off xsyon players who has nothing better to do then try and troll other game fourms so they can get buisness. Its simple. Advertise, pay for it if ya want ur game known, as your threads here will soon end as mods and us do NOT like seeing people attempt to advertise here.

Stop trolling this thread.

I am an exwurm player and have nothing to do with the lif dev team.

I believe it when I see it. Had these threads many a time, most of those failed or ended up being nothing like wurm anyway.

Take a look at the tutorial vids on their latest news then.

Stop trying to fight the fact that Wurm is about to fall from its undeserved position of superiority. I'm going to laugh when Kegan finally gives in and moves over to lif.

This will never happen i despise pvp and all the housing is prefab and the skill caps i hate.. the things you love are the things i hate about LiF. I made over 2g this month alone just buying and selling things in wurm can't do that in your game. Wurm is great i am not going anywhere. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

I haven't checked on LiF ina  while, but last i did, it was winning against Wurm in every aspect. BUT its a more PvP oriented game, and not so MMO-ish, with the new idea of private servers, so its a different demographic.

On a different note, its tragic to see all the fanboyness of wurm players, pretending wurm is perfect, and i did love those that said LiF was expensive and boring when compared to Wurm, when its evidently neither. First off its a single purchase game without RMT, so unless you're playing wurm to make money LiF is tons cheaper since its a single purchase instead of monthly fee. Second it has mini-games, and mechanics that allow your friends via facebook or phone apps to give you "craft time" or whatever they call it. Basically the play the crafting mini-games, and you craft stuff with the time bonus they generate playing them.

It probably won't be a true alternative to Wurm, but at least it is a major alternative to Wurm PvP environment.

And even if LiF isn't the game that will kick Wurm down, sooner or later something will. Wurm is hardly progressing, and adding stupid sea creatures that only take spawn numbers from the other more useful ones isn't making it any better, specially when those changes simply seem to break what was working before.

Wurm doesn't exactly look finished, but compared to LiF, it's miles ahead. Along with a rich history and a solid core playerbase that has been around for years.

LiF looks extremely unfinished still. "Action Combat" is a major turn off for many people, including myself. If you have over 50ms ping, the combat will feel terrible. Overall, the game has a lot less freedom too. Prefab buildings and skill caps to name a couple.

I'll be sticking with Wurm.

• Like 1

This will never happen i despise pvp and all the housing is prefab the skill caps i hate the things you love are the things i hate about LiF. I made over 2g this month alone just buying and selling things in wurm can't do that in your game. Wurm is great i am not going anywhere.

I wonder how much you spent on things in the months before.

Imagine all the people that are paying for your ###### out of there pockets, and those that can't so they are at a disadvantage.

Welcome to Wurm.

This will never happen i despise pvp and all the housing is prefab the skill caps i hate the things you love are the things i hate about LiF. I made over 2g this month alone just buying and selling things in wurm can't do that in your game. Wurm is great i am not going anywhere.

Imagine all the people that are paying for your ###### out of there pockets, and those that can't so they are at a disadvantage.

Welcome to Wurm.

Welcome to Wurm.

Wurm doesn't exactly look finished, but compared to LiF, it's miles ahead. Along with a rich history and a solid core playerbase that has been around for years.

LiF looks extremely unfinished still. "Action Combat" is a major turn off for many people, including myself. If you have over 50ms ping, the combat will feel terrible. Overall, the game has a lot less freedom too. Prefab buildings and skill caps to name a couple.

I'll be sticking with Wurm.

Did you even read what I posted here. I gess you don't want to.

The developers confirmed moding on the forums. I can't li.k it cause id be banned if I did.

I doubt it will put much of a dent in Wurm. The majority of Wurm players are PvE players, but Life is Fuedal is PvP focused. Due to it being so pvp focused, and the ability to destroy everything another player has build, it's more of a griefing game. The ability to have private servers doesn't help either, I think that could actually work against it. It results in lots of servers with small populations, where the small group of established players is likely in control and can just grief/abuse the new players, as they are easy targets. How do you know which private server to join? The risk of having played for a few days on one and then losing all your stuff is quite real. Going through that a few times  on multiple servers will kill the fun quickly enough.

Frankly, from the moment I saw the combination of full destruction pvp (griefing) + private servers I wrote off this game. I doubt it can sustain a large stable community for long with such a setup.

edit: Modding of course doesn't really help here either, how do you know that the server you are joining doesn't have some kind of mod which gives the established players an advantage because only they can use it? Private servers + modding is free haven for cheats for the server owner and his friends. Now I really have no more expectations of this game doing well.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 2

@mrjerry..

Why are you here you are not helping your game any so it seems you are here for the "fun" of trolling everyone. Is your life that bad that you have to find ways to have fun? It is saturday go have some fun go play your Lif game or go do somthing in the real world. Anyway i am done i do have things to do so i will leave it there...best of luck to you.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

Stop trying to fight the fact that Wurm is about to fall from its undeserved position of superiority.

sounds like someone is jealous.

Wurm is making leaps and bounds in the sand box genres. I think they need work when is comes to customer service, but their developer team is very impressive,

There progress has been picking up speed as they grow, I for one think wurm has a bright future.

Ok, I don't think this is going to go anywhere good.

*Click*

• Like 7