Sign in to follow this  
conloch

Pillar Damage for MAG and VYN

Been testing Pillar damage for ice and fire pillar recently and it seems that damage they do has been significantly reduced for both Magranon's fire pillar and Vynora's ice pillar. Not sure if it is the same for Libila's fungus trap as I havn't had the opportunity to test it. I didn't see anything Pillar related in the recent updates so i'm guessing this is unintended and a bug. 

Shard of ice and Fire heart are bugged also, they do a lot less damage compared to drain health, and do not have the stun like the BL counter part does. Please fix them too.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 28, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

bl priest also cant tame horses or farm or catapult pls fix that when u buff wl spells

also can we get locate soul nimb and thornshell

Edited by Hexproof
  • Like 1

I heard rolf left fungus trap unnerfed to give them another pvp advantage on top of the many that they already have. (like putting weapons on their zombie trolls which makes them hit ridiculously hard)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

ocean+of+tears.jpg

Fo priests could also use a buff to their aoe damage spell.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

HowLowCanYouGo.jpg

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

ITT: BL trolling in attempt to derail a legitimate imbalance fix request

Edited by Tryfaen

Honestly I don't get how you can say BL are overpowered when we only have one god to follow, obviously we're going to have more spells then you. 

Comparing Shard of Ice and Fireheart to Drain health is just stupid, nice try really.  If you said Worm Brains or Rotting Gut I would agree they should all be on the same level, but Drain health is a whole different spell that is unique to BL.

All pillar spells were nerfed, so I don't know where you heard that Tryfaen, they do around 3 hits each with a set amount of damage (from what I've seen)

I hope the pillar changes are not bugged and all pillars remain as not insanely powerful pure fight changers that require everyone to be a priest to win

This isnt a buff WL nerf LIB thread so take that some place else. At the moment WL pillars do so little damage there isnt even a point of casting. I was just looking for feedback from someone who knows if this was planned or some sort of error. 

Not long ago there was as a post saying the ticks was slowed for fire and ice puller

And in the same spot they said ( the damage should equal out to the same)

But I really doubt it was ever equal