Sign in to follow this  
BabylonHoruv

Rag and Bone man coming by

So I'm going to be travelling from the west side of the server over to the east side with a cart full of cheap veggies (a few thousand, like 2 or 3) and a bison which is ging to be tanking for me and thus will probably be meat and leather by the time I get there.  I'm on free at the moment, so nothing is going to be high Q, but I want to find someone on the east side of the map who would be willing to pay for the load so that I feel like my adventure has a purpose.  I'll throw in the cart and the delivery is free, but not guaranteed.  I'm also quite willing to carry stuff for anyone else who wishes stuff carried, just respond here or holler at me in game.

My cart is named Vardo and is a small cart.  If anyone sees it laying about without me I have undoubtedly perished along the way and would be greatful for help recovering my cart and corpse.

Trading to LilyPhoenix of Wharftown for some iron.  This should be a fun trip, I have never been to that part of the map.  E18, so I remember.

How do you get "several thousand" veggies in a small cart?

You farm them at your destination and use the cart to shuttle them into an FSB you put somewhere. 

nesting bowls / jars inside satchels inside backpacks inside the cart would be a way, depending on the veggie

Well, I got less than several thousand in the cart.  I'll try those tricks next time I go anywhere thoughl so if someone wnts some low q veggies let me know.  I want payment of some sort in return by what sort of payment is quite flexible.  Delivery is free, but not guaranteed.

I also have low q grains, although not a lot yet, but we're working on growing more.  Mostly oats.