Sign in to follow this  
Schick

How long have bison had a Manage Vehicle option?

There's even a choice of who can access the inventory hold.

I believe that is default on all tamed animals. Which not really working.. I can't get someone to ride as commander my zombie crocodile for example. Tho anyone seems can ride as passenger. I guess we need to start.. attach a lock on them :P

Edited by rosedragon

When a animal is tamed, is has that option......I believe all animals, but definitely horses, hell horses, and bison.

That's pretty odd since bison aren't ridable? Generally when creatures have the option it's a Java inheritance thing. Horses and other ridable creatures are subclasses of some sort of a vehicle class, which has the subclasses ships, ridable creatures, carts/wagons. The functions for management etc are being passed down to the subclasses because the superclass has them.

doesnt have to be tamed, you can simply be leading an animal and it will give you those options.

doesnt have to be tamed, you can simply be leading an animal and it will give you those options.

Ya, needed to lead it first, otherwise no management. Also was not tame.

And none of them function in any way. Just legacy code since it's designated a vehicle probably.

If you lead an animal you get this option since forever, not just tamed. Leading a untame horse will get you this. Its been in the game since i can remember. And what seven said, doesn't really work. Its like doing those changes to a unlocked large cart, they're there, but you don't have the thing that secures it.

Manage vehicle DOES work in fact.  Tamed unicorn, someone cannot ride as passenger without settings properly allowing them