Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

White Tome of Magic

oxOX7NM.png

[22:42:33] The white leather covers will reveal the secrets of high magic for the one who dares open them. It has 1 charges left.

Resistance to bite 15%

Weakness to piercing 10%

Spell: Wall of Fire - Yes it is a literal wall of fire

Title: No idea because when I used it and the other person used it we were well above more then one item used so our titles are tiered up.

Spell casted on the border of a tile:

mxaeNeY.png

======================================

Starting bid: 50s

Min Inc: 5s

Reserve: 90s

Buyout: 1g

Sniper: 1 hour

Euro's are accepted at the exchange rate of 1s to 1euro. Verified paypal only.

The item can be picked up at Valley of The Damned on SW Xanadu or it can be mailed, mailbox cast is 99.

Duration 72 hours.

auction_timer_1404075019.gif

Edited by Ruger
  • Like 1

i'll throw up 50s

That reserve and buyout are very close though, so if you aren't taking less than the reserve, this might be better as a WTS thread with a PC request

what is the point of a start bid if u show the reserve anyways?

• Like 1

Because it gives a start to pricing it, if it doesn't go higher then the reserve then that means it is not worth more then the reserve at the current time or to the bidders. If I don't post the reserve then I could be accused of lying or cheating the auction, etc. I will always post the reserve amount. Hidden reserves are shady.

I paid total of 3g for this when it was full charge and I am not willing to loose out on more then 10s on it which is why the  reserve and buyout are so close and I am only looking to get my money back. 

As far as posting a WTS thread with PC I did and got so many different offers and such and people saying "If someone goes higher then me message me". For that reason I decided to take it to auction instead of fielding everyones pm's back in forth with "Someone out bid you with bid of x" then waiting for reply then going back to the other people. To much hassle and better done in public setting rather then pm's so no one feels cheated.

• Like 1

what is the point of a start bid if u show the reserve anyways?

Basically, it gives the poster a "formal" right to cancel the sale if the price doesn't reach the reserve. But still, if the auction finished at 75s and the auctioner changes his mind then off the item goes.

• Like 2