Sign in to follow this  
Calypsoi

Oracle Bay

Oracle Bay

J-11 on Community Map

As a proud citizen of Oracle Bay, you will have a safe piece of land to build on, and the enjoyment of other villagers to keep you company.

What you get:

A 5x5 plot of land for your personal construction and enjoyment to do with as you see fit.

A large farm that you can tend for skill, and you can groom the animals for animal husbandry (only if you want).

A large village to help construct at your leisure. No requirement to help.

No taxes, no monthly fees, no forcing you to make bricks, you work with the community at your leisure.

A link to Wurmpedia <--this is all you need to know how to build everything in the game. Occasional questions are ok, but please know how to learn for yourself.

What you do not get:

To bother the Mayor. The Mayor Calypsoi (thats me) spent the money for the deed, pays the upkeep, and needs to be left to do her own thing. She will direct you on projects and approved tasks to help the community, if you do not want to stick with the current list of approved tasks, just do not help the village at that time.

Free stuff. Sorry I work hard for my things, buying a deed does not make magical items appear in my backpack to give away. Make your own things please. Sometimes there may be a nice villager that will give you a thing or two. Do not take advantage of these people, and its best if you trade services with each other.

Free food.... Forrage yourself, make a pottery bowl yourself, fish your own meat, and throw it in a fire, come on its not that hard.

I love having company, there is plenty of room here for lots of people, to build safely and enjoy the game without worry of griefing. If that is for you then come on down!

Edited by Calypsoi

Eios, Knightynight, and Nightynight, could be very interested in joining and this is something we are looking for. If you have available room for 3 others that is. We had hoped to build a shipyard to build and sell ships eventually but if that can't be worked in we are still interested in joining. :) please get back to me in anyway possible.

Oh there is a shipyard in the plans, and we actually have nobody that wants to do shipbuilding currently! So hey might be perfect. Contact me in game Calypsoi I will be on a while still!