Sign in to follow this  
puncher

CAN we fix this please

SO some tests were done about binding a Take key and being able to take other peoples planted items off deed.

Villager just did some tests and took planted lamps I had put down using a bind key for Take.

The villager was able to do it ON deed and Off deed.

Is this a known issue.. if it is not it IS NOW.

People walking by snagging my hard work off deed that is planted is going to be rated on the NOT COOL broken list.

Anybody else have this issue?

if there apart of your deed, and have the permision to take them, they will be able to take them.

check your deed settings, they're are new ones recently.

Yeah make sure you test the settings, because I just tried to "Take" blind command on a random off deed lamp and got 

" [05:44:49] The lamp is firmly planted in the ground. "

Yeah make sure you test the settings, because I just tried to "Take" blind command on a random off deed lamp and got 

" [05:44:49] The lamp is firmly planted in the ground. "

Ditto

All binding does is circumvent the right click menu, but it functions the same.

Don't say that too quickly.. there actually used to be things that keybinding could get around, thus being able to exploit some things.

Beside the more harmless things like getting immense repair timers on otherwise irreparable items (even though it didn't work), people on Chaos (or Epic?) once pushed (with PUSH keybind) the White Light Altar into lava or so, destroying it, if I remember correctly.

It's funnier if you know the significance of the altar ;D

Yet, I can't judge the claim here. But I've never been able to take other people's planted lamps or signs, and I've mostly been using a keybind to TAKE.

No true on Freedom. You can't pick up a planted bsb off deed with right clicking, but "take" keybind works.

No true on Freedom. You can't pick up a planted bsb off deed with right clicking, but "take" keybind works.

You don't "plant" a BSB though, you just drop it. And you can only pick it up if it's not locked, so put a large padlock (I believe it is) on it, to protect it ;)

You don't "plant" a BSB though, you just drop it. And you can only pick it up if it's not locked, so put a large padlock (I believe it is) on it, to protect it ;)

But you can plant a BSB. You can also pick up a locked BSB if its empty.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Suggesting game exploits
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 27, 2014 - Removed - Suggesting game exploits

Since I'm not even playing anymore, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. There's a way to Steal in PVE. So your deed is basically worthless. I'm not going into specifics though, I just know I've managed to do it before. You won't get skill gain from it, but it does give you Faith hits if you are a priest.

Edited by Jeixi