Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

New Cast Type for Love - Enchanted Flowers

We have grass that is hard to pack and no trees will grow into them. We have trees that can't be cut down. I would like to keep trees out of our flowers for our tiles. Enchanted flowers would do the trick. They don't need anything special other than trees don't grow into them. Maybe for a graphic you can put a mix of all the flowers into it and make them taller. 

EDIT: Well, of course, no-pack, no-pick, and unicorn eaten proof like enchanted grass LOL

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 4

there is already some quite useful skills on this path, i would rather prefer making other paths with more attractive skills like the insanity one

+1 whatever how it is implemented.. i want my flowers lawn!

there is already some quite useful skills on this path, i would rather prefer making other paths with more attractive skills like the insanity one

I think they just want enchant grass to work on flowers to, not add another ability...

If that's the case, I'd love it! +1

• Like 1

I think they just want enchant grass to work on flowers to, not add another ability...

If that's the case, I'd love it! +1

Yes, so the flowers stay flowers. It works on grass and trees. It's not adding a new thing. It's just enchanted grass with flowers.

Yes, so the flowers stay flowers. It works on grass and trees. It's not adding a new thing. It's just enchanted grass with flowers.

ok missunderstood then

+1 :)

Suggested before but happy to +5 this again. :)

Wife always makes me help replant them.  :wacko:

+1

Would love to find my Love Tile instead of having to recreate it every time it's needed!

• Like 1

+1  YES PLEASE!  I get tired of choping down cherry trees and apple trees and replant my white flowers everywhere.

(btw, I thought enchanted trees were vulnerable to cutting, I remember a big argument about it being changed some time ago, but I never read anything about it being reverted to how it used to be)