Sign in to follow this  
Theflash

Stone Rose Indy

Welcome to Stone Rose Indy's all new Inter-web Page!

Stone Rose Indy

Carpentry:

Planks--------------1k---------------1s
Kindlings-----------1k---------------1s
Wood Shingles----1k---------------1s
Shafts-----------------1k---------------1s

Masonry:

Stone Bricks--------1k-------------2s
Colossus Brick------1k-------------2s
Mortar-------------------1k-------------3s

Slabs----------------------100------------1s

Digging

I do dig on slopes up to 215 for now. My digging skill is 71.56. I do sell dirt on rare occasions. I do sell clay up to 70ql, Certain range of ql (eg. 60-70ql) of products can be requested at a slightly higher price. The rates are as follows:
                        Clay--------500-------50c

Clay---------1k--------80c

Clay---------2k--------1.5s

Dirt---------500-------50c

Dirt----------1k--------80c

Dirt----------2k--------1.5s

Shipping

I ship the products myself but I do deliver to only a few select servers, these are as follows:

Indy

Deli

However the servers that I do not deliver too are the rest of the servers, these being:

Xanadu

Chaos

Pristine

Release

Celebration

Exodus

Delivery fees do not apply to the server of Independance. These prices are added additionally to the price of the product you are buying.

Delivery to Indy: N/A

Delivery to Deli: 25c

If you are unable to pay the delivery rate for any reason, you can pick up your ordered product at:

Stone Rose

10x16y

Independance

E10 Ingame Map

Have a brilliant day and hope to see you ordering soon!

Edited by Theflash

==============

==============

Current sale items:
1.5s per sleeping powders (x2)

1.5s for Rare Iron Lamp (x1)

Edited by Theflash

Good sercive m8! Fast, and very nice service! I think i will as you for a cookie next time u make my delivery, soon! Thanks alot, i will let you know how work is doing! ;) Thank you again! ;)

Cookie-Lover: Giblet!

Bought again. Can't state what I bought so far from him... To many things... Highly recommended for speed and quality!

Theflash delivered my order of 1500 Bricks and 2000 Mortar quickly and for a good price I am happy with his/her service.

Please remember that i do take orders on this forum page and not just ingame =)

Edited by Theflash

Thank you!  He was very patient with me despite my sleepiness this evening.  Great service!

Thank you!  He was very patient with me despite my sleepiness this evening.  Great service!

Glad that you were satisfied with the service :)