Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Perimeter expansion/resize in one direction

I mean, Dev team, come on now.... you let us resize deed tiles in one direction.. let us do the same with our perimeter...

SItuations where you'd like to reduce your deed size yet keep the same sized area covered with a perimeter is not always possible due to not being able to resize the perimeter by one direction only.

Can we get this added?

• Like 3

This would be very helpful. In fact I could use this feature today. Simple and yet overlooked.

+1

• Like 1

+1

I have a strong feeling it was intended to work for perimeter as well but was overlooked.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be great if I could control my perimeter individually in every direction. 

There was a situation where a friend and I had deeds and we wanted them to be right next to each other. The plan was to make an alliance. We wanted them to touch on an edge but there was a MANDATORY 10 tile perimeter gap between our deeds which we didn't want. Why would we want to split an area between the two of us, pay money to deed it and then have a Free-For-All lane running right down the middle to which we cannot control action on?   

+1 to controlling perimeter expansion individually in every direction

+1 to removing the "FREE" (mandatory) 5 tile perimeter which I don't want.... or if I could -5 one side of it so I can deed to the exact edge of my property on any side I choose, that would be great.

• Like 1