Sign in to follow this  
Tarkie

Spider Motel

Deed is no longer in my hands, so i have no idea whats gonna happen to the motel.

Was fun while it lasted, thanks to everyone who stopped by.

~SPIDER MOTEL~

(FREE OF CHARGE!)

Have business in Independence? Planned a hunting trip on Grand Steppe but something came up on the way? Forgot your tent back in home or dont feel secure enough in it? Need a quiet place to clear your mind and finish up your book? Need a decent place to go honeymoon with your soulmate? or in need of an out of sight place for a litle affair (I'm not gonna judge, promise)

Whatever the reason is, Spider Motel of Menzoberranzan is here to welcome you all with 6 available beds!

We have special suites for couples!

Five minutes of riding away from the biggest market of Independence, the Freedom Market.

Have access to Crystal Lake, great place to swim in summers.

Ten minutes away from Grand Steppe.

Enough said, lets share some pictures!

General look:

6Fa0bRx.jpg

Enterence:

QqeRohb.jpg

Balcony and the second floor:

BER45dP.jpg

Private rooms:

QZF3qAA.jpg

Suites:

BesbgoO.jpg

*Please note that each large chests has its unique lock and key in it. Please unlock the chest and drop the key and lock back in it after use.

*If you bring any horses with you which is not hitched to a cart or a wagon, make sure they have your village brand on them. Otherwise you will need to wait for me to be online to have them back.

*Thanks to my friend Cybaru for making the beds and bedside tables. Cheers bud.

Independence 42x34y (Menzoberranzan) in This map or L-19 in game map.

PN0czVw.jpg

Edited by Tarkie
  • Like 8

or in need of an out of sight place for a litle affair (I'm not gonna judge, promise)

Yes I do!  :P

• Like 1

My missus has been asking for a boat trip. Maybe I'll pm you when we're doing that and we can overnight at your fine establishment!

My missus has been asking for a boat trip. Maybe I'll pm you when we're doing that and we can overnight at your fine establishment!

Thanks for the compliment and sure, whenever you want. Its open for everyone and for free \o/

Tought it was clear enough but guess i was wrong. Lets make this clear once again.

Beds are free! You can sleep here as long as you want and dont have to pay anything.

Hope that will help :P

Edited by Tarkie

Its free but i bet you we would have to listen to a mandatory sales pitch for a timeshare there :P

The place is very nice tarkie :)

Edited by 4neofclubs

If im arround, sure i can spare some free meals, np :)

Thanks for the compliment Neo

Not to hijack your thread, however, if someone plans a hunting trip to the Grand Steppe they can always stay in the public Hunting Lodge at the hunting grounds. :D

Not to hijack your thread, however, if someone plans a hunting trip to the Grand Steppe they can always stay in the public Hunting Lodge at the hunting grounds. :D

Hmm i sense commercial, well its not a big deal and yeah the hunting lodge is usefull for that as well.