Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

84ql Adamantine Helm (4 hrs left) 50s buyout

Gonna try a auction format as the PC for addy is all over the place depending on who's selling it....

Adamantine Great Helm 84ql with 74 AoSP

Starting bid: 35s

Increments: 5

No reserve

Buyout: 50

1hr sniper

Winner must pickup on exodus or I can deliver anywhere but chaos for a fee. Will not mail this item.

Auction ends 6/26 at 10pm Gmt

Edited by Rolandt

I think the issue with Addy is that there's no regular supply of imping material publically available in PvE. If a PvP supplied seller in regular supply opened up for reimping these items, they might find more use. Right now they're basically collectibles though since no one knows if they can get them re-imped.

While I do understand that seven, the fact is tere have been only two publically sold, they are sought after.

They lose quality very very slow, and could be viable as someone's head defense on pve, if used for special occasions!

While I do understand that seven, the fact is tere have been only two publically sold, they are sought after.

They lose quality very very slow, and could be viable as someone's head defense on pve, if used for special occasions!

Oh I'm not saying it isn't valuable! Just explaining the price fluctuation. Rarish collectibles are always dependent on who has a whim and pocket change to start a bidding war over it. I was specifically addressing your "Because the pc for addy is all over the place" comment, however I realize now that was a statement not a question. My bad :)

Best of luck on the auction, it is a very neat and rare trinket at absolute worst, awesome helm at best :D

Could you post a screen shot of what it looks like when worn? The wiki only shows the steel and I'd like to know before I make a bid on it. :)

Could you post a screen shot of what it looks like when worn? The wiki only shows the steel and I'd like to know before I make a bid on it. :)

Normal helm with a faint neon blue glow. Kind of like Sting in the LotR movies. Doesn't look like much in full sun, but at night/in caves it looks awesome.

Umm your increments say "5"...

Might wanna be a bit more specific before someone bids 35s 5i lol

Best of luck on the auction ;)

Edited by CIRAY

At work and ant edit but yea 5 silver increments, been to busy working to put up a pic.

I believe there are some pics I will try to link of them...

SqpiOhv.jpg?1

Looks a bit brighter for others thought. Especially night.

EDIT: That's ady helm + glimmer axe.

Edited by Blazer
  • Like 1

Less talk, more bidding I asume :P

35s

PS: where abouts on Exo would this pickup be?

Edited by Lycanthropic

North tip of exo 35 7

Edited by Rolandt