Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Farwalker Amulet 36QL

Very old and very rare item that is no longer attainable (it was a christmas gift many years back) This item gives theplayer a 40second huge movement speed boost and removes all falling damage. It is the same bonus as can be attained occasionally when praying. These are very sought after items for pvp players as a "gtfo" device.

Running the auction for 1 week and starting at 50E with 5E minimum increase. 50E is simply the least i would sell it for due to its rarity.

The item is no-drop and as such would require us to meet ingame for me to trade. Happy bidding.

auction_timer_1403885952.gif

Edited by Nadroj

Bump cause this has gone waay higher than current market and i find it funny... keep bidding  :rolleyes:

Bump cause this has gone waay higher than current market and i find it funny... keep bidding  :rolleyes:

What market? I haven't seen one of these for sale in over a year that I've been paying attention.

• Like 1

Most people i've spoken with tend to agree that roughly 2e per charge is what they'd expect to sell one for, so i'd say the auction is pretty much on the mark atm.

Looks like 80e to Toplel is the winning bid.