Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

WTS Most of my boat fleet. (Pristine - Pickup only)

I have a rowboat, a sailboat, a corb, and a cog for sale.

All boats come with a key with a lock already applied and a anchor already supplied.

For all boats that have 1 tenon remaining, you may tell me a wood type, I'll make it and imp it up to the max QL I can do (Currently around 56 QL) and tell you when it's ready so you can come pick it up. If it goes rare, the deal is off.

This way you're not spending your time traveling to my location only to not get a boat, and I'm not giving a rare boat away for normal prices.

[03:51:15] A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 56.57013, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern. 1 silver

[23:13:56] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from oakenwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 56.69443, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern. 2 silver

[23:24:40] A ship  with square sails steered by two side rudders connected to each other. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 57.540104, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Corsan, has been etched in the stern. 6 silver

[03:05:47] You see a cog under construction. Ql: 20.729168, Dam: 0.0. The cog needs 1 tenon to be finished. 10 silver

[00:37:06] You see a knarr under construction. Ql: 16.28807, Dam: 0.0. The knarr needs 1 tenon to be finished. 15 silver

I'm going to be semi busy this next week due to family visiting from out of state for my birthday, so I will try and check this as time allows.

Edit : Removed repeating myself.

Edited by Corsan

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Aren't the prices a bit over the market price?

I thought rowboats go for 75c, saiboats for 1-1.5s, corbitas for 4-5s, cogs for 7-8s, knarrs for 12-14s?

(If needed I guess I can do the effort to find links to other shipbuilders mentioning these pries)

Edited by Lovefall

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Can a mod please remove Lovefall's comments? They've been harrassing me from the first thing they said to me on this game, being insulting, and insinuating things about me, and I don't need them attempting to ruin my sell thread too.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Harassing? Sorry if you interpret it this way... I was just giving a fair price estimation... thinking that maybe you was not aware... if you insist *trying* to sell at this price, by any means necessarily feel free to, just that I don't see it happening, considering the standard prices are lower...

For example BDew is selling sailboats for 1s (or a sleeping powder).

Edited by Lovefall
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 20, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

must admit. lovefall is right.

goodluck with sales though!

View hidden Post

Whatever he wants to sell them for is his business. If you're not interested in buying, keep your p's and q's to yourself. Corsan put a lot of work into his fleet of boats.

IMHO, other people are lowballing the price of their boats just to sell them faster, devaluing their own work. That is their business.

BUMP for business. B)

• Like 1

Family left and I'm playing 'catch up' on maintenance, but now would be the time to start putting in offers. Currently on for maybe another hour or two.

Corb offer fell through, it's back on the market.

Edited by Corsan

Bump. Will be on in a bit if anyone wants to order something.

Will be back on in an hour or so if anyone's interested.

Interested in small sale boat please forward location to see if worth the travel

Interested in small sale boat please forward location to see if worth the travel

Oops, sorry, hadn't checked this for awhile, and last I'd seen it was pushed to the like 4th page so I didn't think anyone would see it.

I'm at i21 on Pristine in-game map.

Still selling the remaining boats.