Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Mailbox Marathon

Hello there ladies and gents!

I've finally completed my pathway connecting my home to the rest of Xanadu.  To celebrate I am going to be sailing around this weekend offering mailbox enchants.

They'll be single cast jobs (my channeling is 40 so they should be reasonable casts) and will be free.

If you need any other fo spells while I am there (disease cures, genesis casts) then gems or saccing materials will be required (just so I can keep up the quick pace)

The plan is I will be setting out Saturday morning (UK time) and sailing around the coast of Xanadu to do the mailbox casts.  If you would like one then just post the name of your deed and a map reference on this thread and I will add you to my list of stops.  I don't mind going a little inland, though I would request some kind of road to follow!

Why am I doing this?  Because I've missed my magic!  Because I like to meet strange people!  Because I can!

• Like 1

Not having a deed on Xanadu, so not gonna benefit by this, but just wanted to say thanks for a nice gesture. :D

Just a note for recipients: Mailbox quality seems to influence cast power. Imp your mailbox as much as you're reasonably able to encourage chance of a good cast. No guarentees of course, but enchanting a q8 mailbox past 60 is very difficult while q70 boxes tended to make my casts hit 80+ more often.

Happy sailing ether.

Greetings Lord Etherdrifter....

It is great to still see good Wurm players that put themselfs out for others.....very generous of you.

I would like to put down the deed name of "Angels Westport" which is K8 on the in-game map...West coast of Xanadu.

The guys and i will be setting up a Trading post so need a Mailbox with a good cast on it.....and we are willing to pay towards that.

Your more than wellcome at our deed and a bed and good QL meals shall be waiting for you if you stop off.

Just a short way North of where Garit above is at K8 there is a natural harbour that cuts NE a short way inland (just past the Supreme bsb  sitting on coast that as been named to "K8 on ingame map").

I have a freshly built spirit castle just finished at the inland end of said harbour that I would love a cast on.

If I'm around at the time will toss you a few gems in thanks, regardless (or possibly even because) of the generosity of your free offer.

Deed is named "West Harbour"   http://i.imgur.com/2fqjsQM.jpg

Come over to Tit Lake sometime. I'll organise the best masonary in my Alliance to sort out a spirit cottage.

Wow! Such a nice idea.

Could you also visit my deed and enchant my mailbox?

I'm on C19 square, Deer Friend's Island. It's marked on community map, too.

What a generous offer, thanks! If you are along the south coast I have a mailbox at Serenity Beach, about 20 tiles from the coast. It is in T21, marked on the map. I don't think I will be online though as I am out all day Saturday (also UK time). Thanks again :-)

Fallen Guard  R11 ( marked on map ) Coast deed. Mailbox next to my house, feel free to pass by :)

Thanks for your generosity. My deed is Sheriff which is at Q17- inside the inlet on the coast. When you see the purple sail boat, you've arrived :) The mailbox is just outside the gates

Misareaux Coast I-9/10. Will give you a tip if you make it out and get a 40+ cast.

Edited by Woof

Marking these places on my map so I know where to stop ^_^

I should be able to make it to everyone tomorrow if the winds are fair.  If not then definitely by sunday.

When you arrive at Tit Lake, ask for Giorrge if I am not online. He will know where the cottage is.

Marking these places on my map so I know where to stop ^_^

I should be able to make it to everyone tomorrow if the winds are fair.  If not then definitely by sunday.

Highly suggest a rowboat with (or even without) alts for that :D Makes travel reliable when doing a full circle, and easier to afk since you don't have to tack.

This is awesome.  :)  If you make it down to the Newspring island, I have a spirit castle at Hidden Cove waiting for some inhabitants.

HiddenCove.png

Would be awesome if you could stop by Fort Derringer.

Directly East of Westland, (H12) South of Kings Land Ing. No direct path yet, but easilly traversable on foot. Maybe 3 minutes inland. Also, will any permissions be needed? If so drop me a PM on the forums so I can find the time to log in.

Simply go to Westland, and head east up the 2 wide path that has started,adn you should come up to either Kings Land Ing. Or between the perimeters.

Alright, starting off on my voyage!  I'll mark names off in this post as I do them.

Garit
Delone
MsInformative
Thorodan
Cmiddlebrook
Squirrels
Matchup
Deene  Unable to make this weekend, will try some time during the week
Woof
Ricowan
AndreC  Too far inland to reach this weekend.  Once the roads improve will try to do a run
Alexo   Cancelled request for now till mailbox is built
RoaringDrake
Bunnyman
Bdew

If you want to put in a late entry I should still be able to manage you if I'm not too far in (ergo if you're on my planned route!)

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 1

Hello , we need a cast on our mailbox . location - Castleedge - Q 15 Xanadu ,

10h0zzl.jpg

About 2/3 of the way up the east coast now.  Will be arriving mid north coast in about 2-2.5 hours.

Edit : Now halfway across the north coast

Edited by Etherdrifter

Not sure if it's too late or in your path, but I'd like one at M8 - deed name Starbreeze. There's a crazy ramp going up from water level so you won't miss it :P

Thanks for mailbox enchant! It's great to see such generous member of the community.  

I got two of them for you at D9. Look out for Darkmalice in local as I probably wont be online by the time you get here. He will show you were they are at. Both imped up 60+ ql