Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Mailbox Marathon

Ruatha Hold is at L-M 24....north end of the bay on the left, there should be a corbita docked there (the Stigbita).  The Spirit House (red) is at the top of the rise above the Stigbita, next to the token.

Thanks in advance - just in case you are able to get to us.  If not, then maybe in the next few weeks.  

Edited by dirtdober

Sorry dirt but I already passed there earlier today.  Like 6-8 hours ago XD

We're now nearly 12 hours into the marathon officially XD

Sorry dirt but I already passed there earlier today.  Like 6-8 hours ago XD

We're now nearly 12 hours into the marathon officially XD

Thanks.  maybe later on.  Appreciate the feedback.  ;)

I've marked you on my map so when I am next around there I'll do your cast ^_^

Now over the 12 hour mark, starting to flag.  Brain shutting down, will to live leaving.

Pulling up at westport for the night.  Clocked up 15 hours straight wurming.  I will continue the last stretch tomorrow.

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 1

Awesome work Etherdrifter! I think I missed out since you passed my place yesterday but it's nice to see someone putting out this much effort for the community. 

[13:19:24] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [86]

Cheers, big ears.

• Like 1

Alrighty, I am awake and once I get my mind together I'll be setting out to finish up the west coast!

I'll be doing the remaining south/southeast coast later today.

EtherDrifter landed a 65 cast on my mailbox, and a 75 cast on my neighbor's.  Very nice!  Friendly guy too, I'm very appreciative.

Aww. Was looking forward to that box. Im easy to reach by water. Just inside the bay. Trying to get to me from the east is near impossible though.

Aww. Was looking forward to that box. Im easy to reach by water. Just inside the bay. Trying to get to me from the east is near impossible though.

If it's not done by next weekend I'll try and hoof it down.  I'll need a guide though since I seem to get lost on Xanadu a lot!  XD

The Marathon is now over.

In Total : Over 128KM travelled with a total play time of 24 hours over 2 days.

12/15 mailboxes enchanted

Buddylist size : Doubled

A special thanks to everyone who welcomed me so kindly and made this a really memorable experience!

Edited by Etherdrifter

I'll be happy to guide you on the weekend =p. Hopefully by next week we have at least they layout of the roads in the area. I dont expect any roads to be started towards Vrock, at least for 2+ weeks. I get lost in my own area as it is because of all the darn trees.

I must have been bad luck 3 cast on the first cast.  lol  Thanks for doing it again. 

Edited by squirrels

Didn't need a courier cast as already had one, but we did see Etherdrifter in our local asking for location and had a nice chat. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Did you enchant my mailbox Ether? I posted at the beginning of the thread. I checked my box but don't see an enchantment

Hello , we need a cast on our mailbox . location - Castleedge - Q 15 Xanadu ,

10h0zzl.jpg

hii buddy , we have the mailbox ready , if can contact me or just come to enchant :)

Poisonous.

Did you enchant my mailbox Ether? I posted at the beginning of the thread. I checked my box but don't see an enchantment

I'm afraid I didn't get around to yours.  I ran out of weekend before I could do the second lap needed to go that far into the inlet!  XD