Sign in to follow this  
Madhatter

Price Check - Rare Bone + Mining Potion

Hello there,

just wondering what I could get for my rare goblin leader strange bone 60.12ql and my Mining potion which is 49.37ql. It is likely I will be selling both :)

Thanks!

I'm very interested in the rare goblin bone, I have no idea on price so will see how the price check goes :)

I'm very interested in the rare goblin bone, I have no idea on price so will see how the price check goes :)

Probably 20-30s for the bone, doubt it'd be worth much more than 30s as it makes rares, supreme/fantastic bones on the other hand... Probably break peoples banks hehe

20-30s is what I have seen and heard people selling them for.

Sold mining potion @ 2s, taking offers for the rare bone. PM me either on forums, or ingame on Madhatter, Madhatteralt or Wyindywidualizowany.

I bought a bone once below 15s... kinda too bad they dont work on unfinished or boats. ;3

Rare items only go for like 7s if unenchanted so i don't see why anyone would pay more than 10s max on them. There is no way i would pay the price of an average supreme just to make an item rare. Well i guess all the pvp players are probably trying to make their scale all rare or supreme maybe even a seryll rare set would be nice but for me i would not pay that much. 

Edited by Kegan

Rare items only go for like 7s if unenchanted so i don't see why anyone would pay more than 10s max on them. There is no way i would pay the price of an average supreme just to make an item rare. Well i guess all the pvp players are probably trying to make their scale all rare or supreme maybe even a seryll rare set would be nice but for me i would not pay that much. 

It's the ability to make almost anything you want rare that makes it more valuable then a normal rare. Imagine being able to rare a dragonscale chest piece.

They are indeed a pretty big deal for some.

Auction it, just don't be crazy and put a buyout on it. Auctions are for auctioning. :P

[14:58:36] A heavy jacket made from red dragon scales. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Colors: R=215, G=40, B=40. The red dragon scale jacket has some holes and must be tailored with an iron needle to improve.

[14:59:13] Leg protection made from strong red dragon scales. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Colors: R=215, G=40, B=40. It could be improved with a leather.

• Like 1

Doh!

You missed this part...

Auction it, just don't be crazy and put a buyout on it. Auctions are for auctioning.  :P

• Like 1