Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Red Dragon Public Slaying

I got the whole video since Xallo and snowperson lure the dragon down.. which is amusing by itself :D . Dunno when I can compile it tho :P .

• Like 1

Thanks for arranging this! It was fun, and nice that people backed off so that others would have a shot at the title. Turned out to be bugged, but at least people tried to help each other and that's what counts. :)

I would like to extend special thanks to Whykillme for guiding me via PM and to Giblet for holding my hand when I kept taking wrong turns haha

• Like 7

I want to say thank you to WKM for bringing me his piece of scale.  It is a nice memento to have to go with the small piece I won from Eric.  Thank you.

• Like 1

massive thanks to WKM & crew, was my first slaying , and it was with the one dragon i wanted to see hehe. fun all he way around, sucks titles are bugged and alot of us didnt get it, but was still fun :-)

• Like 1

Was great event! I have wanted to get the Dragonslayer title for long time. Finally I saw the dragon and got the title(luckily I wasn't the one affected by the bug) + as bonus a small piece of scale and blood.

Thanks for organizing it. :)

Yup event was very nicely organized. Thx for bringing it up for all of the community. Hope to see more of such public events.

Dat lag!

Next time im not bringing 3 toons lol

nice and smooth event tho, thanks

Thought the loot is crap, beside a bone ans a skull isnt that much either, a tiny amount of scale and blood is not amazing either. The title most have, but if it was on exo i'll always join Xallo and the gang. If time permits. To far to travel all the way to inde. Anyway what weight did the received scale had?

Anyway what weight did the received scale had?

0.02kg scale for everyone.

Skar and me would like to join, Skar have 74FS Sword, and me also 74FS, but Axe both with 80+ Drakehide.

Thanks

Bit late... the dragon is already dead :P

dont worry they are born again soon!