Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Red Dragon Public Slaying

Oh, so ###### basically?  I wish people would learn how to distribute loot and not be so greedy.  I mean lets be honest; if you have 5 friends searching for a unique and you come across the Red Dragon, as such, the 5 of you wouldn't be able to kill it by yourselves, HOWEVER you don't mind being greedy with the good loot and splitting the 5 best components amongst yourselves when it does fall in battle with the help of many other hunters.

Here is the bottom line we are going to kill the dragon, we are inviting those that would like the blood and title to

join in if they would like too. End of Story. BTW could have been just as easy to make it an invitation only and the Dragon would have died anyway.

• Like 3

Some people have been upset that they never get to see a dragon much less fight one.  This type of fight gives them the opportunity to do both and yes they will get some blood and a small piece of scale.  Ok so the scale isn't enough to do anything with but they still have a keepsake and they probly can sell it if they don't want it.  There is not enough 'good' loot to split between the number of fighters that will be there.  I do hope that the ones there will have a blast and it will go without too many hitches.

• Like 3

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Margus, June 22, 2014 - Hidden - Religious Insensitivity in Subject Matter
Hidden by Margus, June 22, 2014 - Hidden - Religious Insensitivity in Subject Matter

Oh, so ###### basically? I wish people would learn how to distribute loot and not be so greedy. I mean lets be honest; if you have 5 friends searching for a unique and you come across the Red Dragon, as such, the 5 of you wouldn't be able to kill it by yourselves, HOWEVER you don't mind being greedy with the good loot and splitting the 5 best components amongst yourselves when it does fall in battle with the help of many other hunters.

What makes you think it's only 5 people? I never said that. There ya go with your "######".

I wish people would learn to respect others. Just because something isn't done exactly the way you think is fair or right doesn't make it okay to go out of your way and preach how they're wrong. I think doing random rolls is not a fair way, but you dont see me preaching about it. You could just not join instead of going all Westborrow unique baptists on others.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 4

Your cat avatar keeps reminding me of the kitty cat dance. Why you do this to me Alyeska. D:

• Like 1

sounds fun. im in.   Berms / huge axe / full plate set / FS 46 

Edited by CyrusTheGreatest

70+ fs 50+ Lmauls plate core chain limbs. ill be there with my fo also, but mostly to heal me or possibly battery to some good fo, as mine is not good besides the faith pool

DDerick.. High Chann Fo priest good fight stats and chann.. bringing gems.

me and transluscent (with a priest) plan to head over too.

Will see if I will be there, most likely just watching with thistledragon (no fs).

edit: rosedragon in. Got achievement to get too :o .

Edited by rosedragon

I will come 70+FS huge axe, will also bring alts for healing with cotton

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Margus, June 22, 2014 - Response to a now hidden post
Hidden by Margus, June 22, 2014 - Response to a now hidden post

What makes you think it's only 5 people? I never said that. There ya go with your "######".

I wish people would learn to respect others. Just because something isn't done exactly the way you think is fair or right doesn't make it okay to go out of your way and preach how they're wrong. I think doing random rolls is not a fair way, but you dont see me preaching about it. You could just not join instead of going all Westborrow unique baptists on others.

Well there is a difference between fact and opinion.  Random rolling for everyone who joins in and fights it IS IN FACT FAIR.  Automatically giving the good loot to only the handful of people--mind you these people wouldn't be able to kill the dragon alone most likely--is IN FACT not fair.  At the end of the day if the people who are part of the hunt don't care, that's up to them.  I'm avoiding this hunt due to the way it is set up entirely.  I not care about the loot--I didn't receive anything for killing Steve or setting up the event--but I do care about equality.  Lets not forget, it wasn't too long ago that you were replaced as the butcher for the slaying of Steve because too many people didn't trust you and you wanted no part of it....I can see why.

On a last note, I take the religion thing seriously.  Comparing me to the congregation of Westboro Baptist is highly offensive and way out of line.  Those people lost any moral compass they had a long time ago, and disgrace what I believe in, so don't go there please.

auction_timer_1403456420.gif

Where?

25x6y - Europa Canal

D14 (north side).

^ ACTUAL FIGHT

• Like 1

Well unfortunately real life got in the way and I'm not able to attend, I'm still over here on Xanadu from the Champ Giant slaying :P

Good luck, no one die!

Thanks everyone, that was a very organized chaos. Over 120 people in local! AMAZING

Drop: rare bones+Skull 

no valrei item.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 2

Thanks to all who came, and here are a few pictures! :)

IahK6iv.png

IDiGAAe.png

OaSfcPz.png

• Like 1