Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Red Dragon Public Slaying

Thread cleaned.

On a side note, I'll be there with a 2H Sword.

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 3

Sowrecked - 70fs - Huge axe

Jeixi - 70fs - Huge axe - (Fo Priest for heals may not be fighting.)

Btw both toons are mines.

Edited by Emmanuel

I don't think I'll make it but sure wish I could get a baby piece of scale to go with the small piece I won from Eric.  Good luck and hope it goes smoothly.

Plan to stop by for blood. Not interested in slaying or loot unless more fighters are needed.

I'll try to be there, 71 fs drake set, huge axe.

So near spawn... expect to see 0.0001kg scales =p

Atleast bloods always come in full pieces.

Goodluck with the kill!

• Like 1

I'll be there.  Could use a loaner great axe, but if not I'll bring one of my own.

I'll try to come around if I don't happen to forget, maybe I get to see a dragon eventually after roughly 7 years of Wurm.

Although I do have recently hit 70fs and got a dusty old enchanted large maul laying around (and I mean dusty), I'd probably rather tend to the wounded in my QL70 chain armour and 43 skill in First Aid.

Can't expect too much from the old hermit lady Ulviirala who virtually never leaves the island she's living on :P

I'll bring cotton and healing covers. If I don't forget that is. ;)

where we fighting game with 67, and 37 quality huge ax and chain mail armor quality 55.  :(

I try to be there with Fluff.

Mag. priest 86 faith, 90ql axe.

This is shaping up to be a great gathering of anyone who is anyone in Independence. Who is bringing wine? Cake?

Our Unique hunting team has located the Red Dragon on Independence. We would like to make this an event that is for all of the server to enjoy, so hereby you are invited. Please read this post closely for details. I'd like to request people that, if they do not like how this is set-up, don't complain. Instead, just ignore this thread and continue with your daily life.

Who?

Everyone who is interested in the enjoyment and experience of seeing, and slaying, one of the strongest uniques and the only adult dragon on the server. Everyone premium will receive a vial of blood and a small piece of dragon scale as well as a title to take home.

Where?

At the Freedom Market. This is where you will have to wait, as I will not reveal the actual location to prevent a hijacked event. The location will be revealed at the time stated below.

When?

Sunday, June 22nd, at 5PM central European time (Amsterdam time) and 10AM Central US time (Houston time). This is NOT when the actual event will start, this is the time I will be revealing the location of the Dragon. From this time you will have two hours before the actual slaying starts. The Dragon will be slain at 7PM Central European and 12PM Noon Central US time.

What (gear)?

Bring a good two handed weapon and your good armour with you. Anything less than a two handed weapon will not do any damage to the Dragon. Plate, drake or scale armour is preferred, if that is not an option high ql chain is a must. Anything less and you will likely end up getting killed by the Fire breathing, tailswinging, wingbuffing and ground-shaking Beast.

What (loot)?

Everyone premium will receive a vial of blood, a title (Dragonslayer) and a piece of scale, if I am not mistaken with how the new system works. There will NOT be random rolls for the bone, skull and valrei item. These items will be shared among our hunting team. I will hand out pieces of meat, tooth, and gland in whatever way people deem fair as souvenirs.

What does this line mean exactly?  If there aren't random rolls for the people involved in the slaying then who EXACTLY is the "hunting team?"

What does this line mean exactly?  If there aren't random rolls for the people involved in the slaying then who EXACTLY is the "hunting team?"

The group of friends we have together that look around for and kill uniques... sometimes private, sometimes public. If there will be anymore public slayings all depends on how this one goes.

I try to be there with Fluff.

Mag. priest 86 faith, 90ql axe.

I may tag along with Z

86 faith  Vyn priest, 70+ fs

I will try and make it , just a noob

Cheers Dadd

• Like 4

The group of friends we have together that look around for and kill uniques... sometimes private, sometimes public. If there will be anymore public slayings all depends on how this one goes.

Oh, so ###### basically?  I wish people would learn how to distribute loot and not be so greedy.  I mean lets be honest; if you have 5 friends searching for a unique and you come across the Red Dragon, as such, the 5 of you wouldn't be able to kill it by yourselves, HOWEVER you don't mind being greedy with the good loot and splitting the 5 best components amongst yourselves when it does fall in battle with the help of many other hunters.

Edited by Slickshot