Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Red Dragon Public Slaying

Our Unique hunting team has located the Red Dragon on Independence. We would like to make this an event that is for all of the server to enjoy, so hereby you are invited. Please read this post closely for details. I'd like to request people that, if they do not like how this is set-up, don't complain. Instead, just ignore this thread and continue with your daily life.

auction_timer_1403456420.gif <--- Fighting time!

Who?

Everyone who is interested in the enjoyment and experience of seeing, and slaying, one of the strongest uniques and the only adult dragon on the server. Everyone premium will receive a vial of blood and a small piece of dragon scale as well as a title to take home.

Where?

25x6y - Europa Canal

D14 (north side).

When?

Sunday, June 22nd, at 5PM central European time (Amsterdam time) and 10AM Central US time (Houston time). This is NOT when the actual event will start, this is the time I will be revealing the location of the Dragon. From this time you will have two hours before the actual slaying starts. The Dragon will be slain at 7PM Central European and 12PM Noon Central US time.

What (gear)?

Bring a good two handed weapon and your good armour with you. Anything less than a two handed weapon will not do any damage to the Dragon. Plate, drake or scale armour is preferred, if that is not an option high ql chain is a must. Anything less and you will likely end up getting killed by the Fire breathing, tailswinging, wingbuffing and ground-shaking Beast.

What (loot)?

Everyone premium will receive a vial of blood, a title (Dragonslayer) and a piece of scale, if I am not mistaken with how the new system works. There will NOT be random rolls for the bone, skull and valrei item. These items will be shared among our hunting team. I will hand out pieces of meat, tooth, and gland in whatever way people deem fair as souvenirs.

And now...

Please listen to the orders given by the team captains. This dragon is very strong and there will be a lot of casualties if people decide to do their own thing. We're not liable for any deaths caused by this dragon but we'll try our best to prevent them from happening  :).

Fighters:

WhyKillMe - Huge Axe

Aum - Huge Axe

DKSprocket

Kswords 2h Sword/Halberd

Jonydowy 86fs - Huge axe

As_I_Decay

Becket

Boombza - 2h Sword

Clasin - Huge Axe

Inquisitor - Huge Axe

Cerber

Edzwarr - 72fs - 2h Sword

Tarkie - Huge Axe

Fatboy 70fs - large maul

Archead

Suntan

Shadz+Boo

Rasu - 2h Sword

Atazs 85fs - 2h Sword

Cybaru

Kujumi

Boilingfort 71fs - Huge Axe

Ruger

Rixk - 2h Sword

Aeris 77fs - Maul or Sword (2h)

Shrimpiie - 2h Sword

Sowrecked 70fs - Huge Axe

Jeixi - 70fs - Huge Axe (Fighting or healing)

Xsamuraizx (Not fighting, wants blood)

Niki 71fs - Huge axe

Blastspawn - Huge Axe

Hellroth - Huge Axe

Alyeska 95fs - Huge Axe

Xallo 95fs - 2h Sword

(Updating list soon.. @work atm)

Its sad that I have to add this, but in light of the recent griefed events and people suggesting to grief this particular event, by joining this event you agree to abide by the following rules:

1. You will not pick up the coprse. Only i will be allowed to pick up the corpse, and Alyeska will butcher it.

2. You wil not attempt to disrupt the event in any way, whether that be by healing the dragon, attempting to fence it in or lure it away, or whatever creative griefing method people invent

3. You must have fun! :)

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 8

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

There will NOT be random rolls for the bone, skull and valrei item. These items will be shared among our hunting team. I will hand out pieces of meat, tooth, and gland in whatever way people deem fair as souvenirs.

Everybody, don't fall for his selfishness and settle for meat junk.  Demand a fair roll for all of the loot.  He wouldn't be able to kill it without your help.  Everyone is important.  If refused, a suggestion is to bind a key to "take", hover the mouse over the dragon, and start spamming the key when the dragon is almost dead. If there is a sorcery item, you could be holding several gold.

Edited by Galatyn

View hidden Post

ah, nvm

Edited by Klinge

View hidden Post

Not a chance, thats about 4am Monday morning for me. However i would like to point out.

What (loot)?

Everyone premium will receive a vial of blood, a title (Dragonslayer) and a piece of scale, if I am not mistaken with how the new system works. There will NOT be random rolls for the bone, skull and valrei item. These items will be shared among our hunting team. I will hand out pieces of meat, tooth, and gland in whatever way people deem fair as souvenirs.

The 3 'loots' you are offering so kindly to everyone, are the loot drops that they get because you can't stop it. NOT A COMPLAINT, merely pointing it out.

Edited by Trooper

View hidden Post

Yeah i'm such an ######. Let me bite the bait here.

I'm totally organizing this on my own, all loot is mine. After this ill have a full set of fantastic scale. YES!!!

You are so amazing. What do you want, want me to kill it WITHOUT giving anyone a chance for the other random items they receive by doing a silent kill? I really couldn't care less if i have to do this in a private group, the blood price will be higher because only MY group has it, nobody else that would have this blood, or small piece of scale. I'm offering you SOMETHING instead of NOTHING.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 2

View hidden Post

-

Edited by Capi

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

I saw Capi, i removed that already, misread.

View hidden Post

Me too. Good luck :)

• Like 1

View hidden Post

For some ppl isn't about the drop..is more about the fun..you don't see to often a crowd of players going to slay a red dragon..if veterans will always make private party new ppl will not be able to even see a dragon..

and btw read again ``I'd like to request people that, if they do not like how this is set-up, don't complain. Instead, just ignore this thread and continue with your daily life.

View hidden Post

This is a major evolutionary step from how secretive dragon hunts were conducted in the past, and I think it is something we should embrace. 

I think there is no doubt that Whykillme is completely capable of putting together a private group of super-experienced hunters fully capable of taking down a red dragon on their own. In fact I suspect it is EASIER for them to do it with a small competent experienced team, and things start to go really-wacky when they open the floodgates for everyone to jump in. So I don't think he is inviting the community because he has to but because he wants this to be something the community can all take part in. 

The loot rolls -- well, one baby step at a time. Right now they could easily grab the dragon, slay it as secret event and not share any of it. Right now there may be a lack of trust on both sides and this is a great first step to rebuilding trust. Can we trust them, and they trust us, let's find out!  The fact they are starting to WANT this to become "a community thing" is a wonderful first step and one we should not be discouraging.

INDY   INDY   INDY   INDY  !

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 5

I'm in 73FS, 80+ Drake, 2H Sword with Dragon Demise. I can most likely get a couple more of my guild to Join as well.

Could we please get an auction timer for the event?

at fm?  sounds good to me :) I'll be there. *Sharpens huge axe*

Btw my deed is not far from FM. Have a guest house with 5 beds incase needed, let me know.

at FM on a sunday, awsome i shall be joining this,   80ql plate with  87ql LT large maul  / 70 fs.    Dont forget people, bring tents so if ya die u can spawn rite back.

• Like 1

at FM on a sunday, awsome i shall be joining this,   80ql plate with  87ql LT large maul  / 70 fs.    Dont forget people, bring tents so if ya die u can spawn rite back.

Howl (spawn point) isnt far from fm :)

All my yes. 90ish ql drake, some kind of sword thingy, i just want yes

I didn't know about the white before i posted, bad luck. The white doesn't give any usefull potions anyway as far as i know.

Suntan is on the way. Thx for taking the effort to do a kickass event.