Sign in to follow this  
Wilden

Lysoria is Recruiting!

Hey Xanadians! Lysoria has now opened up for new and experienced people to help found a glorious and magnificent city!

Have you ever wanted to be an integral part of a settlement? Have you wondered what it might be like to actually have a hand in shaping the design and landscape of the entire town? Have you wanted to see how much you can contribute to help your friends? Well, now you can do all of these things, and more!

Lysoria-1.png

Lysoria is a brand new 61x52 deed in the North-East region of the map, located at G24. I and one other experienced member have decided to strike it out on our own, and build a great port city in this brand new world. Many things need doing, and many things are planned for the future. There are many opportunities for learning and having fun in our little slice of the Island. Plenty of land to shape, trees to cut, mines to... mine. If you are at all interested in joining, or have any questions, contact either myself or Destroyerd in-game or on the forums.

Help us help you make Xanadu your home!

Bump, we're still looking for people and are starting to lay out some plans. If you're interested, let me know!