Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Crossing From Xanadu to Old cluster

As I said in another post. being ported back to deli from xanadu is unrealistic and added pain to travelling cross servers for many people. Even though it does effect me to much I can see where It can pain alot of people.

I suggest we have a portal window not unlike the portals at the tutorial area, that we can choice to put us on the server of choice 1-4 (freedom old cluster)

Crossing from the old cluster is fair enough in how it works, but going the other way adds an extra leg that really doesn't need to be there.

I know a portal window popup isnt ideal, but it's a good remedy to the current situation.

I'd rather have it so that when heading out from Xanadu you'd arrive on a server depending on your lattitude (y-axis) - after all, Xanadu has the height of some of the older servers combined.

NW Xanadu -> Indy

W Xanadu -> Deli

SW Xanadu -> Exo

and similar for P&R

There is too much stuff to think about for portals to apply the current rules. Let personal items cross, don't let animals cross and so on...

Besides, the only people that really suffer from this is the ones from chaos and Celeb.

Edited by froggy25

There is too much stuff to think about for portals to apply the current rules. Let personal items cross, don't let animals cross and so on...

Besides, the only people that really suffer from this is the ones from chaos and Celeb.

I'd say a 90% of celeb is there to be as far away as possible from most people. Especially the far end of celeb.

I'm from the NE of Inde and i do suffer from this....

It's TOTAL MADNESS ....to sail off the East border over to Xanadu ...turn around and sail back over and end up on Deli ....then have to sail North for half a server to cross onto Inde.

Sailing from Inde over to Xanadu is not a problem .....i like sailing.....but sailing back from Xanadu to Inde is  PAIN IN THE ASS....BIG STYLE !!!

I realy don't see why it has been setup this way ?

And if your from Celebration ......oooh god help you.

I'm from the NE of Inde and i do suffer from this....

It's TOTAL MADNESS ....to sail off the East border over to Xanadu ...turn around and sail back over and end up on Deli ....then have to sail North for half a server to cross onto Inde.

Sailing from Inde over to Xanadu is not a problem .....i like sailing.....but sailing back from Xanadu to Inde is PAIN IN THE ASS....BIG STYLE !!!

I realy don't see why it has been setup this way ?

And if your from Celebration ......oooh god help you.

Would you rather also be forced to sail to deli to then go to Xanadu? :P

I'd say a 90% of celeb is there to be as far away as possible from most people. Especially the far end of celeb.

I´d say you are wrong.

When I sail from Indy SE corner to Xanadu and I head directly East I end up SW corner of Xanadu. But when I sail to Deli and there I turn East I end up little bit above North from middle West coast of Xanadu. My best time so far with small sailing boat has been one hour as one way trip. It would be great to find direct route to NW corner of Xanadu from Indy. 

The seas of Wurm are mysterious. I am very happy that I did not made deed on East coast.