Sign in to follow this  
xxshanexx

PC Enchanted Long Sword

Iron, 68ql with the following enchants

[19:30:44] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [79]

[19:30:44] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [93]

[19:30:44] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [86]

[19:30:44] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [70]

Also how much could it be worth if improved to say 90ql

Thanks in advance

20-30s

auction it with 20s starting price

Edit: Sry, tought it was rare

Edited by Tarkie

Side note: Due to rare bones, specific inventory-able rare types will have a flat value added over their non-rare components. I'm not sure it's as low as 10s yet, but 20s extra might be pushing it?

Food for thought.

MS and CoC = Crap together, one tick at a time so if it's a MS tick you loose out on a CoC tick and vice versa.

MS and CoC = Crap together, one tick at a time so if it's a MS tick you loose out on a CoC tick and vice versa.

What do you mean?

Fightskill isn't affected by coc...

However, my fighting stance skill, body stats, etc are all getting ticks during the fight, then after slaying it, sometimes I get a random skill gain from MS.. you're saying all those skills aren't getting use out of CoC because MS ticks at the end? or the coc doesn't affect any last ticks that would occur on the last swing if MS ticks also?

I am saying that CoC will cancel out MS and vice versa.

I am saying that CoC will cancel out MS and vice versa.

CoC works with every swing/parry. MS only works at the end of the fight (mob dies) CoC doesn't affect FS or MS gains, so how does CoC cancel out MS?

That is misinformation Eilif, neither spell "cancels the other out" nor does either spell decrease the chance of gains from the other. I have both a plain MS + LT sword and MS + CoC sword, and they give the same frequency of ticks for both Weapon and Stance related skills, and the same occasional stolen skill or attribute.