Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Transmutation Rod - 35s (Closed)

I have plenty of these to sell and i am asking 35s each pm me if you need one.  (can be picked up T10 Xanadu or 46x 39y Deliverance)  

5IQjVxM.jpg

If you are unsure of what they do they create a 10k vein of any kind of ore you want with max ql on a rock tile. http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php?title=Item:Rod_of_Transmutation

Edit: I was asked and i will accept euros for payment but for the trouble i am asking 40e each on them through PayPal. 

​Edit: I have a few left but i am closing this down if you find yourself needing one send me a pm...thanks 

Edited by Kegan

For clarification does the rod make it 99ql or does it equal the ql of the tile its used on? The wiki isnt too clear on that

For clarification does the rod make it 99ql or does it equal the ql of the tile its used on? The wiki isnt too clear on that

As far as i know it makes it 99ql no matter the ql the rock tile is when you turn it. I think It will still show the prospect as if it was the ql the rock tile was but that part is just a bug i believe. (keep in mind it has been awhile since i used one)

Prospect returns the QL of the natural tile, and so does not work on transmuted veins.  The rods always create 99QL, and that can be verified with a Tuning Fork.

• Like 1

sold 5 of these still have a few left...bump

Nm, I don't wish to pay extra for the so called (Problem) Lol, I'm assuming you'd either sell the silver anywho.

Edited by Eilif

Nm, I don't wish to pay extra for the so called (Problem) Lol, I'm assuming you'd either sell the silver anywho.

Well to be honest there are some fees involved if the person on the other end does not send the money correctly and that can be 2-3e sometimes depending on where they are. I am just coving myself for this if they want to use PayPal but i can see your side of it too. 

I would prefer the coins anyway because i like to hoard them, lol

Edited by Kegan

How many left? also I cover fee's under gift mode.

How many left? also I cover fee's under gift mode.

i sent you a pm

It looks like this is going to take me to Release tonight so if you live on P&R and would like to buy one of these pm me. I will be over there in a few hours and can bring it to any dock on P&R..thanks

okay i am going to close this i still have a few left so if you want one pm me but this can be closed.