Sign in to follow this  
paulski

Xanadu - Valley Of Broken Dreams - Recruiting active players.

Where are we ?
Our village is located NE around E 24 on the coast, next to steppe. Here is a map  -
http://www.irissimulations.com.au/mamad/map/xan.pdf Thanks To MamaDarkness.

Here are some screenshots.UPDATED!!

e0r7ue.jpg
2wp2p02.jpg
312gqvs.jpg

2daempy.jpg

htbmnm.jpg

ji2o74.jpg

28rm5xy.jpg

ftk9xg.jpg

24on6nn.jpg

fnfsc0.jpg

Who are we ?

33zfew6.jpg

We currently have 4 members some new some old players, mostly freinds guys and gals and we are all 18+. We are all hardworking and sharing and work to get our village progressed. Most of us are from Australia some play at night other through the day but we are all active.

What do we want from you ?

140wv1y.jpg

This village is looking for active players who want to play with others, grind and help each other out. We want help with the village duties, not slaves just help! We are also looking for players who speak english you dont have to be 100% but you do have to be able to communicate with us. Majority of the players are from australia and we would like +8 GMT but its not a restriction.We do spend alot of our time talking on voice chat in this case we have been using raidcall not that its required but its the best way to communicate with the players as some watch things or play other games while they play wurm and can sometimes miss typed chat. Follow rules and be respectful.

What do we have to offer you ?

2nqumpg.jpg

We are offering 5x5 area's for your to build your home and place your stuff. A community and freindly place to play, somewhere you could belong too, call home. Help, we help out and share our things and are kind. We have good neighbours who are freindly and in our alliance. Sometimes a funny distraction as we get into our shanigans. We have iron, horses, food, tools, water, steppe for hunting, zinc and lots of work to get those skills up. :)

If you need anymore info please contact me ingame @ Paulski or here on the forums, thanks alot.

Edited by paulski

I will be on all day, still looking for more player to join us.

Ill be on for a while let me know if you are interested.

would you accept 2 total noobs from nowhere? 

I'm running to your Valley, but the roads don't want take me there. :D

Pm'd

would you accept 2 total noobs from nowhere? 

Pm'd

Still looking for more.

We are looking for more active players. We have 12 spots in total once these spots are filled, we are not looking for anymore.