Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

[Public Event] Champion Forest Giant`

With the overwhelming amount of people wanting to come to the slaying of "Godzilla" (as named by the New Dawn Alliance since it has wrecked havoc on many of our deeds in the South-west of Xanadu) this thread is to serve as the official time/date/place/etc. thread for such event.

The event will take place on:

Date: June 21st

Time: 4pm MDT

Location to meet: 15 S South side the desert --- This guy is on the run! 

We are Meeting at SOLACE. Due to this guy being on the run, Lezer has offered us his place as a rally point. Thank you very much sir.

zCNnqoN.png

auction_timer_1403389157.gif

The time will be when we will meet and move out to the location of the giant. If you are late to the event please message a friend to get the location of where we are.

I will provide:

-Altars of Mag and Fo

-Weapons for those who do not have a 2handed but do have 50+ in a two handed as well as 70+ fight skill. *Limited supply*

-Favor items for the main casting priests of mag and fo. I will have both doors lock and cloth squares. *Limited supply*

-Limited amount of tents (If you choose not to join the village)

-Limited amount of cotton will be available. I have several players who will just be running in and healing players.

-Spawn point - Valley of The Damned

-Boat Parking on our bay

-Horse *Limited supply*

Please try to provide your own tents, weapons, cotton, etc. 

Loot Rules are as follows:

Skull - Will be going to Banarashi since it has been terrorizing the hell out of him and New Dawn Alliance has had to endure his  yelling in chat.

Bone - Will be rolled off.

Valeri Item (Only 50% drop chance) - If it is something I do not have currently I will be using one charge of it to continue the information pool on debuffs/buffs and tiering combinations/titles. Remaining charges will be rolled out. If I do have it already al lcharges will be rolled out. All persons getting a charge will travel to the site together to make use of a charge for those who wish to use it. If you wish to sell your charge instead of using it, you will receive the item last after people have used it. *The white cherry and tome will require us to travel to independance to use, we will travel together and up dragon fang mountain to the site together*

All loot will be done via twitch.tv - as well the slaying will be streamed, corpse pickup, etc. I have the twitch already - and we will use http://www.random.org/lists/ using the list of names of those in local at the time minus alts.

=============

Absolute minimum skill requirements for the fight will be: 

70+ Fight Skill

And atleast 50+ in a two handed weapon

=============

Already Signed up:

GorgonKain, 71fs

Banarashi, 70+

TGod, 72fs (May bring Fo priest)

Dderick, high channeling fo with 80+ FS

Maximustehgreat, FS Undisclosed PvP Reasons

Rosedragon, FS undisclosed PvP Reasons

BrandonSF, 80+

Nixon 70+

Zamiel 70+

Chiqa 80+

Serpentarius 90+

Justamayor 90+, Fo Priest w/ healing hands

Nachtmahr, 70+

Niclamus 70+

Ripsipiirakka 70+

Delakar 80+ can bring a mag to link and a go

Nephilim 70+

Yuri (Aetherwalker) 70+

Eyerobot 82+

GoDz00r 70+

Angelghost 70+

Quimgatilhos 70+

Snoo 70+

Dadd, just a noob :)

Niki 70+

DKSprocket 80+

Yurik, undisclosed due ot pvp reasons

Gumbo, 80+

Zaaephod, 74fs, 56 2hs

Aum, 90+ with fo priest

Gau 75 + FS 

Uisge 78 FS

If your name is not on here, please post below to get signed up. 

Cheers!

Original thread: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/103550-hunt-the-home-wrecking-champion-forest-giant/

Edited by Ruger
  • Like 2

Add yurik in Ruger.

Also, can you supply us horses? Even wild horses should do good.

Add yurik in Ruger.

Also, can you supply us horses? Even wild horses should do good.

Added both yurik and Gumbo.

I will have as many horses as I can muster up.

I do believe all the uniques on Xanadu are champions...

Shall be interesting to see how such a state buffs them.

Nice time choice btw, glad to see a community event that wont exclude all the Down Under folk, we just have to get out of bed early XD

Will just be over for the blood. Not interested in the loot or join in the fighting unless more fighters are needed. Seems to be enough.

Nice time choice btw, glad to see a community event that wont exclude all the Down Under folk, we just have to get out of bed early XD

I agree. I will try and be there, but merely to film. I don't think my FS has broken 20 yet.

Sign Me up

70+ FS with Enchanted Longsword & ASoP Studded Leather

WhyKillMe (Fighter)

Blastspawn (Fighter)

I'll come if WKM can take me :P 

80+fs

2handed sword

Sounds fun. :) gl

Edited by Alagrexa

Seeing as the location is completely off from our position, i'm gonna go ahead and withdraw myself, Angelghost and Quimgatilhos from this hunt. Sorry but, we're settled at C19, right up North. We'll join you guys some other time :)

Wulfgar- 76 FS, 80 large maul skill and will be coming with rare large maul.

What is the etiquette for someone who doesn't have high enough skills but would like to watch?  Minimum distance, no local chat, or are there any expectations?  I live close enough that I would like to see this happen, just don't want to step on any toes.

What is the etiquette for someone who doesn't have high enough skills but would like to watch?  Minimum distance, no local chat, or are there any expectations?  I live close enough that I would like to see this happen, just don't want to step on any toes.

Just dont run in and attack then make it known to not include you in the rolls for loot.