Sign in to follow this  
Baramor

bell tower and guard tower

I have seen a few posts where people would like the ability to recall guards back to the guard tower for various reasons. Well we have a bell tower that rings a bell but is only really there for decoration.

My idea is that if you have a guard tower on your deed, and a bell tower on your deed ringing the bell would bring all guards back to their original tower since guards can wander quite a ways away. Just an idea to make something in game have a purpose other than decoration.

Baramor

• Like 6

would bring an interesting change to pvp and tower capping.  Not sure if it would be a good thing or not.

Would be nice to have a use for bells other then decoration and annoying those who hate the sound.

would bring an interesting change to pvp and tower capping.  Not sure if it would be a good thing or not.

OP states on deed, you cannot cap towers on deed or near deeds.  As for pvp (would be raiding in this case, as towers are on deed) you already probably are killing the guards, and can still have guards called on you, so I don't see any issues

+1

I feel like then standing at predetermined areas so each is evenly spaced around tower to help people would be a better plan but +1 to guards who return to tower

+1 sounds nice =)

even though random mountain lions can do the same job.

+1 its always a chore to find that guard that just respawned to give him the old one's troll club xp

double +1 if it 100% makes them leave caves.

+1 so long as it's only citizens (or allies?) who can recall the guards like that just to avoid passers-by / enemies from using it