Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

WTS trader deeds

WTS 5 deeds on Deliverance all have traders. Make offer. I'm going to play on Xanadu and would prefer to not have to return to deli every month to drain traders.

Yoelm 37x, 10y: 49x49 deed with no guards. upkeep is 45 days. I"ll likly leave many bsb behind, maybe some resoures. This place includes cows and 5 speed horses. Thier is a 99 ql zinc and copper vein below the deed. It has a few iron veins but I haven't found any utmost.

wyyOtg7.png

Hins (immediately north of Yoelm): 81x31 deed, no guards, 41 days upkeep. It still needs terraforming but its possible to make a HUGE farm if you combine this and Yoelm.

No picture. The mayor toon of this deed is included if you want. Bought premium once.

Reedville 35x, 4y: 33x15 deed with no guards, upkeep 36 days. A large portion of this is set up to farm reed/rice. The mayor toon of this deed is included if you want. Bought premium once. Reedvile has been sold. Thank you.

Delialicious 26x, 3y: 37 x 27 deed with no guards, upkeep 37 days. This is an old deed I placed close to when Deli opened up and it has a productivity bonus of 2.25%. This place is on an 8 slope so it can be farmed. The dirt is shallow so It might take either a lot of dirt or surface mining to make it flat. The mayor toon of this deed is included if you want. Bought premium once. The mayor is a mag priest with 56 faith an all other skills are noob (sermon grind alt). Delialicious has been sold. Thank you.

Ymora 17x, 24y:  11x11 deed with no guard, upkeep 76 days. I set this place up as a public trader and I have maintained the ratio to keep it paying out. It's a little north of Green Dog. The mayor toon of this deed is included if you want. Bought premium once.

No picture.

Yicujo 19x, 31y: 11x11 deed with no guard, upkeep 37 days. I set this place up as a public trader and I have maintained the ratio to keep it paying out. It's a little south of Green Dog on the other side of Turtle Lake. The mayor toon of this deed is included if you want. Bought premium once.

No picture. Yicujo has been sold. Thank you, Salbian.

Edited by joedobo

Yoelm and Hins should be sold as package since they are right next to each other (20 tiles apart). The others can be sold separately.

• Like 1

Thanks for the easy transaction.  I would highly recommend this selling if you a looking for a nice trader deed!  Thanks again Joedobo!!